Options

Used 405 units to unlock parry again

TiffanyTiffany Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I used 405 units to unlock parry again I was waiting and waiting and I thought u won't send me the refund so after I unlocked it u sent it :( I want my units back please 😊

Comments

• Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99 β˜…
    Haha....why don't you trust Kabam?
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…
    Tiffany wrote: Β»
    I used 405 units to unlock parry again I was waiting and waiting and I thought u won't send me the refund so after I unlocked it u sent it :( I want my units back please 😊

ouch.... I feel for you, good luck.
  • Options
    Read the announcement - it clearly said that you will get them back :-)
    To rank party on 1st rank you don't need any cores, and duration of stun is still the same - 1sec. What so hurry to Max rank?

Wait for new masteries :-)
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    To rank party on 1st rank you don't need any cores, and duration of stun is still the same - 1sec. What so hurry to Max rank?

Max parry is a 2 second stun.

6asbptuisql6.png

• Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 β˜…β˜…

Max parry is a 2 second stun.

6asbptuisql6.png

it barely makes a difference. 1 parry is enough to get off a combo, you cant do 2 combos in 2 seconds of stun, so 1st level parry is better in my opinion because you wouldnt have to waste 405 units just to waste a second of stun.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    You need patience my dude. And we all know your gonna ask for the units back when you get those cores, so don’t bother even asking for a refund on units.
  • Options
    Hey there @Tiffany, for account related requests like this, our Support Team is the best equipped to help you out. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.