**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ reset Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Can we restart aq? And will we have too pay again???
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    We just started a new AQ will we get refunded our resources from the first 1 bc this is ridiculous
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    It seem they are more worried about merging the complain rather then answering them
    teekq wrote: »
    It seem they are more worried about merging the complain rather then answering them

Exactly my thoughts.. U merge the threads but then no answer ? What happened to transparency
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Namelez wrote: »

Exactly my thoughts.. U merge the threads but then no answer ? What happened to transparency

I would hope that instead they find out what's going on with the game. Saying they are looking into it gives us nothing
    edited December 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »

I would hope that instead they find out what's going on with the game. Saying they are looking into it gives us nothing

They haven't even said their looking into it... I would at least like to know if they are or not. Until they give and answer there's a 50/50 chance
  • Has Kabam responded at all to the issue? Just about every member of our alliance is having same issue. Some are fine tho so idk if we should restart it or not...??
    SKYLLZ wrote: »
    Has Kabam responded at all to the issue? Just about every member of our alliance is having same issue. Some are fine tho so idk if we should restart it or not...??

No Kabam has not responded at all. And yeah a lot of alliances are having this problem my ally just restarted a new AQ and ima be pissed if we just wasted BC Gold and Loyalty for nothing

They haven't even said their looking into it... I would at least like to know if they are or not. Until they give and answer there's a 50/50 chance

Lol why wouldn't they be looking into it. There's countless alliances having the same issue. They have merged the threads they know what's happening. Just wait for an update is all we can do

Lol why wouldn't they be looking into it. There's countless alliances having the same issue. They have merged the threads they know what's happening. Just wait for an update is all we can do

U have a fair point but it took them 2 years to fix the CM bug.. So looking into it could mean absolutely nothing tbh
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I had to triple check. I had a few drinks and then went right back in to AQ and freaked out. Thought I was way more intoxicated than I was. 😂😂😂😂
  • SPIDEYSENSESPIDEYSENSE Posts: 38
    We restarted AQ and had to pay again, plus all of timing is messed up now, for we have several members who are in different countries
  • SmirkyhSmirkyh Posts: 19
    I’m hoping also that there will be an extension on the alliance brawl rewards as I did not have a chance to get in before the crash.
    Just some 30 minute timers and a free week will do thanks :)
  • CornholioCornholio Posts: 50
    Any updates?
  • Cornholio wrote: »
    Any updates?

Not yet, but we will update you all as soon as we do!
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Cornholio wrote: »
    Any updates?

Not yet, but we will update you all as soon as we do!

Should we start a new AQ, or continue to wait? I’ve told our alliance to hold for now until we heard more on your end
    edited December 2018
    Hey guys its just a game not that serius

It's pretty serious & you're not helping. 1/5 of our donations wasted. Not even going to have time to finish day 5. And they aren't saying much

Listen, for kabam, this is all fine and dandy that you're investigating the issue and running around trying to figure out the magnitude of it yadda yadda, meanwhile theres alliances out there who are going to get punished, have already lost alliance resources (some of which are already low on resources as it is).

We need 30 minute timers and a free day at least period. I personally don't need compensation just a way for them to quickly mitigate the struggles we are having.

All they have to do is just that, and then go back and investigate as to why it happened

@DroidDoes u lost an entire day of AQ by waiting. We started it right away. My advice to you is start it right away and ask for forgiveness later
    Hey guys its just a game not that serius

It's pretty serious & you're not helping. 1/5 of our donations wasted. Not even going to have time to finish day 5. And they aren't saying much

Listen, for kabam, this is all fine and dandy that you're investigating the issue and running around trying to figure out the magnitude of it yadda yadda, meanwhile theres alliances out there who are going to get punished, have already lost alliance resources (some of which are already low on resources as it is).

We need 30 minute timers and a free day at least period. I personally don't need compensation just a way for them to quickly mitigate the struggles we are having.

All they have to do is just that, and then go back and investigate as to why it happened

@DroidDoes u lost an entire day of AQ by waiting. We started it right away. My advice to you is start it right away and ask for forgiveness later

Exactly right. Yeah we decided to start “day 2” a little bit ago, which lines up with when our usual day 2 is, timing wise. So here’s hoping 1) it doesn’t crash again and 2) we get compensated fairly
    Hey All,

So, we are still working to find what caused this issue. We're going to start working to collect a list of Alliances that were affected by this issue. At this time, it looks like a very small number.

We won't be able to have that together until early next week, and will move on to compensation after we know how many Alliances/Summoners were affected. We're looking into refunding Treasury costs and awarding Map Crystals.

We want to give you all this information so that you can choose whether or not to move forward in AQ as you usually do, or choose to change up your usual Map choices, as Milestone/Rank Rewards are not likely to be included in this compensation.

We're very sorry for this inconvenience, and for any frustration that has been caused by this bug, and want to thank you all for your patience as we worked to find the cause of this issue.

Thank you for the update Miike. So to confirm, no glory, no individual resources like battlechips, frags etc? 😢
  • TCRxTCRx Posts: 23
    edited December 2018
    This has cost our alliance a lot,. We will not finish anywhere near our normal rank rewards because of this. It is a little disappointing that the planned response is not more tailored to the “few” alliances that this affected,. Perhaps rewarding rank rewards based on average finish over the last few aq’s?

Color me disappointed at the moment
    TCRx wrote: »
    This has cost our alliance a lot,. We will not finish anywhere near our normal rank rewards because of this. It is a little disappointing that the planned response is not more tailored to the “few” alliances that this affected,. Perhaps rewarding rank rewards based on average finish over the last few aq’s?

Color me disappointed at the moment

I totally agree bro I was thinking we should get the ranked/peak milestone rewards from the last session of AQ as compensation... This isn't a small thing.. It threw my whole alliance out of sync we were all 50% thru map 4 and then poof we have to restart at 8 pm ! This is ridiculous tbh and compensation will probably be 3 map 4 crystals even tho it screwed up our entire week
  • Rank and milestone rewards are a big deal for me so to hear that we may only recover a few map crystals and refunded map costs is very disheartening.

This reset bug cost us a lot of points that we cannot make up. We effectively get only 4 days this series while everyone else gets 5 and we paid double in map costs for our first day. Not to mention the reset happened after most of our group was asleep for the night and most of us were not aware of the reset for several hours after it happened which cost us a lot valuable quest energy. Please reconsider rank and milestone compensation.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    edited December 2018
    So my alliance places in the top 600's, you're telling me that I wont get my glory from aq for resources all because you can't launch an event correctly. You think a couple map crystals will "make up" for it??? What an asinine way to fix and compensate for your blunders.
  • Bart_416Bart_416 Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike so when my alliance drops from rank 373 to 800 I should just not worry about the missed out Rank rewards? This is bull but what do you expect from a company that cares nothing about its players.
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43
    Our alliance has been finishing in the top 250 pretty consistently so this is not a small amount of rewards we are talking about. We would definitely appreciate any compensation, especially the donations being refunded as we spent double, and, due to this bug, didn’t finish in our Map 6 BG for any of those donations spent.

My main frustration is that had this happened to an alliance at the very top, or to one of the prominent YouTubers, this would be handled differently. Guarantee you’d be giving rewards based on last weeks placement and milestone rewards. But my guess is because it’s just a few of us lower alliances that were affected we won’t see that type of compensation...very unfair.
This discussion has been closed.