**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s the MOST overrated champion V.2

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
This one will include the God Tier boys. Let me know what you think.

Who’s the MOST overrated champion V.2 170 votes

Medusa
5%
Mr_PlatypusHulk_77Spity68NanoDroidBatusaiAleorNoirTankRichardsonArbiter2426 9 votes
Magik
5%
TaxKingCrooksKamalaWantsToPlayTooThaComeUpTKS87AdvXxLoganTDCxXColonaut123V1PER1987 9 votes
Iceman
11%
The_Onemum_m2Pcc880WalkinhighlightAlCapone2727Sixshot1Crimsontide1616WerewrymJayProngscorreborrePedritkogauravtheslayerIKONXxOriginalxXRockypantherxDarth_Caedus1Wakanda4Ever278AwsomediabrineKalantak 19 votes
Hyperion
2%
Frosty10or_StrongEbbi23987Mitchell35KngSpc 5 votes
Stark SpiderMan
4%
Captain_KandiceGolden_GuardianDoonxTr_jorge_89RandimDude01WelderofortunePhidoggDead1 8 votes
Corvus Glaive
17%
ShrimkinssamalasravanLo4eathErza_Scarletbelli300TheManMythLegendLightZenithWinner12344321ThirtyFourMonk1Nemesis666DoctorJDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756MelkerlanneroKillerRino19Ricemanelan0418sbdjdkMaldroit2 29 votes
Domino
4%
allinashesSpeedbumpHairyslugvinniegainzSirius111jkcjmijiSuros_moon 7 votes
Blade
24%
Vdh2008OmniBigPoppaCBONEsfu_koraxDeadbyrd9DrownedGodfish8sixTheVyrusTaimurKhanCousin_Bau_Bau26Foxhero007nameplasVinitlalka1988MarsRuiRuiSuvenduGreifmaster911One_sourceNojokejaymPizzabeatHilldar 41 votes
Ghost
8%
SkyRattlersJwallace25TeddersnebSpiritOfVengeanceCharlie_ScenePrathapLadoilitriiDrPepper_75Nerds_galoreUnsilentMajority4Prime_Saviour02LostReplica23PrasannaSuxy88 15 votes
Other (or I missed something)
16%
RenscoSeatinbuffajrAnonymous346arsjumGeneralDCStrCrazyjack719ScholiaDankestChefDRTOAnnatarDev5400BlackFreQuencySociopathChampioncriticMarvel2289FloorKillerSNEERace930999 28 votes

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    None of these are really overrated
    All are properly rated imo

Thanks for the replies. Can you guys think of any champ that is overrated in your opinion(s)? The purpose of these polls is so that I can eventually create a guide on who to rank, who to not rank, based on player level/ their current champs.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    While corvus is undoubtedly great, people fawn over this guy like he's the MCOC Jesus.

Jesus? What can he do? Turn water into wine? That's a nice magic trick, but it's not helping me beat the Act 5 Ultron. Corvus is so much better than Jesus.
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    None, as I would give my right tennis ball for everyone of these..except the ones I have, then that would be a silly sacrifice.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Stark SpiderMan
    Sociopath wrote: »
    None, as I would give my right tennis ball for everyone of these..except the ones I have, then that would be a silly sacrifice.

if this is a reference to what I think it is remember you only get two, no spares.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Blade

properly over rated lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    I mean, yeah hypes has best total damage, but limber and stun immune are getting increasingly more popular. (No parry heavies) Don’t get me wrong tho, I love my hypes
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    None of these are really overrated

Thanks for the replies. Can you guys think of any champ that is overrated in your opinion(s)? The purpose of these polls is so that I can eventually create a guide on who to rank, who to not rank, based on player level/ their current champs.

No offense bro but at your level I don't think that you should be making guides on who to rank up

Been playing the game for 3 years I just take breaks. I probably know the game more than you no offense
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Blade
    I really don't get the stark spidy praise yeah I get that he can lay out some insane damage. but you need to dex out of close to ten attacks to get all that damage and when the average player is attempting that they get wreaked. he has no immunity's, no cool stuff other then the power drain on his heavy, but that's close to worthless on a stun immune or just learn to bait. He is a really overrated champ in my opinion.

@Welderofortune i'd highly disagree. first of all, he already hits quite hard and has a good base crit rating, even without poise. "no cool stuff"- you didn't even mention his best feature- auto evade on specials. You didn't mention taunt, which not only functions as weakness, but also makes baiting a lot easier, makes fights a lot faster and works well with building poise. You did not mention the guaranteed stun, which is very rare. the power drain is very powerful and while it is harder to use on stun immune, a skilled player can use his heavy by countering the enemy's own heavy or special. "learn to bait"- everyone knows how to bait, the point is that he makes it easier and faster. even better on power gain or aon. sp2 hits hard and kills robots. sp3 even reduces ability accuracy and shuts down evade. And all of this is on top of the fact that he is one of the hardest hitting champs in the game without requiring a lengthy buildup. tldr definitely not overrated
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Domino
    Let’s be real this champ is a rng fiesta but we all know the power of media... and only to actually pick one from the list. (I still think the majority of those that have domino know what an rng fiesta she is)

Would pick CG but I think most people know his limitations (longer fights)

When I think of overrated I think of a champ being credited higher than what they are capable. Sometimes domino is a “cheat code”, sometimes she is just “pretty good”.

Could be salty from the rng fiesta already in the game from crystals - to gamblers fate/chaos modes always working against me - to AI defensive ability procs - to let more rng add to the fiesta by the champ I am actually using
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    I will say COWhale's bank account. Even he spent a lot, kabam kicked in the ... and he pushed 11x 6* trash from 12x featured 6* 😂
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    All are good. Blade is becoming overrated due to a lack of mystic champions but apart from that they are all properly rated
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    No one
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Cant say any of these are overrated. This is easily the top tier of the game and they all have their own particular use or scenario where they are better than others.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Iceman
    I don’t think any listed are over rated: I will say if I had to chose one champ I wanted the least on that list, it would be iceman
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Iceman
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    I mean, yeah hypes has best total damage, but limber and stun immune are getting increasingly more popular. (No parry heavies) Don’t get me wrong tho, I love my hypes

im getting you wrong. hype is gods great gift to us puny humans. stun immune? so what you can either spam specials or heavy intercept which is possible on a lot of champs. hype is the answer to almost anything in the contest

Lol, only those of us with 5/65 Hyperions can understand the power.

This x 1000- rank 5 Hyperion is the god among the god tiers
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Considering Hype can spam special 1, he is still good against limber and stun immune...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I don’t think any listed are over rated: I will say if I had to chose one champ I wanted the least on that list, it would be iceman

I LOVE Iceman. Wish I had him as a 5*! He doesn't have the highest damage, but his damage isn't bad by any means and spamming S1 and his armor ability on top of his other immunities makes him so useful and fun to play!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Not many over rated. All are god tier. If you mean without anything else like synergies a few become less powerful. Blade used to be the answer to most things but with more focus on heroes, bleed immune aw, and auto block he is becoming less a king and more a crowned Prince.