**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Avengers Trailer Discussion Thread [Merged Threads]

The new Avengers Trailer just dropped, and I know we're all going to be super hyped about it! Creating this thread so we can get a discussion going, and keep the conversation in one place for those of us that want to discuss the new Trailer!

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’ve already watched it 8 times
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    That trailer gave me chills! I'm so excited for April!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Damn... Chills...
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Raikis wrote: »
    I can’t wait April to come!

And I am taking Hawkeye to rank4 haha

But then you'd be mad when they release Hawkeye: Endgame as a champ, which they will do 100%.

That name just sounds cool... Hawkeye Endgame, I like it.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    If Kabam throws an event like the one for Marvel 10 years for this movie... Ill be glad to spend some money.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Ronin not hawkeye
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Ronin not hawkeye

Look above
    I am going to put this trailer on a constant loop and grind arena when I get home.

Good idea...
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Werewrym wrote: »

Only 8...? I've done at least 10. However, I only saw the trailer 11 minutes after it came out, so I haven't been able to get in the maximum amount of views.

I saw just after 12 seconds
    h5ve8hk9k4ku.png
    Vivek_786 wrote: »

Only 8...? I've done at least 10. However, I only saw the trailer 11 minutes after it came out, so I haven't been able to get in the maximum amount of views.

I'm hoping Kraglin is one who rescue nebula and tony ..or korg if any of them is alive or may be cap marvel ...there are only few who rescue tony and nebula..
    It will be fun to watch thor or inhumans rescuing them
    Vivek_786 wrote: »

Nice! To be fair I was in the car on the way to work, so it was probably best I didn't see the trailer at that time or there might have been accident...
    Welcome to the party @Kabam Miike! You're a bit late, but you know what they say, better late then never :wink:
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Ok so my question i the following: how did ant man manage to get out of the quantum realm, where he was stuck at the end of "ant man and the wasp"? Who could have possibly operated the machine in order to get him out of there?
    Ok so my question i the following: how did ant man manage to get out of the quantum realm, where he was stuck at the end of "ant man and the wasp"? Who could have possibly operated the machine in order to get him out of there?

He's escaped the quantum realm before, he can do it again.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★

Sure, but it seemed like he could not do it by himself. It seemed like he needs at least one person on the macrocosm to activate the device... Hence why he kept waiting for them to respond and bring him back, instead of powering his pym suit...
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Ronin Is Coming
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Sure, but it seemed like he could not do it by himself. It seemed like he needs at least one person on the macrocosm to activate the device... Hence why he kept waiting for them to respond and bring him back, instead of powering his pym suit...

Remember in any man 2 janet van dyne talked about time vortexes. I'm betting he used one.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Possible spoiler . . .
    . . . there were set photos taken during filming that show Ant-Man, Cap and Iron Man at the Battle of New York but wearing their modern costumes (and of course Ant-man wasn't even Ant-man at the time). The guess is that Scott knows how to move through time vortexes in the quantum realm.