**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today it’s been happening every 2-3 minutes in game. Whatever the mode you’re playing. Connection issues cannot connect to server.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• After i update the game to version 17.0.2 two days ago,
    i can't connect to the game, it say "problems connecting blablabla...."
    it happen all day til now..
    i change my connection from wifi to data plan and there's no change..
    please fix this problem for me..
    thanks..
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yep ive been getting it on and off all day today
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Its even worse this morning. Every freakin fights... smh.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    This same thing happened not so long ago and it appeared to be fixed...from my perspective anyways. Seems like they continually forget to move fixes into the new versions because every time a new update comes out, it feels like we always run into old issues again.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yeah seeing it too
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    It's lot worse after this update. Lost champs on aw and aq die to disconnections mid fights. Had to use resources. Who is gonna compensate for that?
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Last year this problem happened the same period and we were also given compensation for this in January which was sweet. Same constant connection problems and today I got screwed also. Won a fight in aw but at that very point that connection problem appeared and it was so long that it kicked me out. When I tried connecting again (had to try 4 to 5 times) and went back to aw and saw my champ at half health and lost an AB too.😐
  • JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    I also checked my Internet. But it was working fine. Still it's giving me that banner.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    It has nothing to do with our Wi-Fi connections. The servers are getting worse and worse and new stuff gets added to the game that puts more stress on them with every update. The overheating is also kind of back. Just leave the game mechanics alone and focus on just adding content.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    My issues are because of my home wifi not working properly so I have to use my data instead.
    Again today. Out of control.
    I think its worse the minute War comes back on. Are they running a background program to check for cheating or its the same old problem related to “ help”. Please investigate this. @Kabam Lyra
  • WendigoWendigo Posts: 16
    I 'm starting to get a flashing half blue screen then a kaleidoscope type view with the login screen or the choose fighter screen.....these also appear while I'm playing...
    edited January 2019
    17 times and counting since 10 am this morning. Hello!!!! @Kabam Zibiit
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    On my Android it's been happening every time I'm logged in. Been happening all week from my quality home network. It's likely their servers
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Poorly programmed request handling on the backend is to blame I suspect.

The game is constantly communicating back and forth with Kabam's "servers" (Google Cloud Platform), start/end of matches, movement, arena rounds & help requests,etc all send requests and await replies. Delays in response cause the "connection issue" message to appear.

There's definitely room for improvements and optimizations, but they don't care.
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    Again and again I've getting this issue, anyone else getting this?
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    *been
  • I have been experiencing the same issue
    edited January 2019
    In the last 12 hrs i got the connection issue pop up 88 times. Why is this being ignored. ?? What’s going on. It’s been happening for at least 2 months @Kabam Miike
    hyklod3tabbq.png
    Again & again & again. Im sitting 3 feet away from my router on high speed 5ghz wifi. ???
  • WimpybigstickWimpybigstick Posts: 10
    How many months has this been a problem now? Constantly getting a message saying to check my connection but my connection is fine. Can we get this fixed soon?
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i have noticed this as well...go to friend list....problems connecting ....upgrading champs problems connecting...do anything in the game and the darn pop up shows up
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    In the last 12 hrs i got the connection issue pop up 88 times. Why is this being ignored. ?? What’s going on. It’s been happening for at least 2 months @Kabam Miike

I'm more disturbed that you counted 88 times over a span of 12 hours...
This discussion has been closed.