**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PSA: You don't have to do the eq

2»

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    In total I don’t think the EQ difficulty is increasing but just what is expected changes and it more focused on those skills you may/may not have yet. I found this month much easier than the last 2 months. I found Aegon much more of a pain personally.

Also I agree thorns was a pain but if you play it smart split the paths and utilize some techinque it was passable with no revives or even deaths. Similar to darkhawk the path requires parry and couple of hits combined with pacify. Anybody who took thorns nodes in past AW should be able to counter this as it’s not new. My strategy was Cap IW 5* parry and heavy to sp2 then fire and KO(including MS). Didn’t die once and not saying that to brag but just to show it’s very doable with a good strategy.

Main point is depending on your play style and experience your perceived difficulty month to month will be harder and sometimes extremely difficult if you don’t have diverse tactics and aren’t flexible with how you play. Plan ahead and understand what you are walking into and practice If the play style needed is uncomfortable for you.

Sometimes it’s a game of intercepting, raw damage, others it’s endurance, and then it can be calculated movements and hits(like playing off the wall and parry 2/3 hit in this case). This is the challenge this game presents in the finer mechanics and understanding and learning them better will only build you ability up in the game. No one play style works all the time and this is part of the challenge and the fun in the game.

Last thing make sure you diversify your roster to cover the main basic needs of any team(Regen,raw damage,power control, immunity, different utility). Also try to have a balance across classes as well.
  • Options
    AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Le problème est que dans 2 combats sur 3, je n ai même pas réussi à donner 1 coup. Le combat commence, j essaye d'esquiver directement sauf que DH me lance des coups imblocables... Je manque sûrement de compétences, mais j arrive à 100% maître tous les mois sans objets et 1 passage dans UC. Ce mois-ci je n ai même pas réussi à finir maître en 1 passage encore... J'essaierai de nouveau plus tard, avec d autres champions
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    i honestly think, if you are having some trouble in the uceq,and want to beat it, then practice intercepting, learn the opponent, redo your masteries. there are a bunch of different ways to beat uncollected, experiment a bit. as for git gud, that term is usually meant sarcastically or basically saying that you are bad at something, im not saying you guys are bad at the game, im saying that practice makes perfect. but move at your own pace and your own difficulty, and do what your comfortable with.

Wholly agree. As a free to play player i have been doing all that. Now finally i have done the whole game and things are mostly easy now ... but people’s attitude is that they don’t want to change no matter what .. the game has to change to so they can easily go through the content and collect the rewards like a paycheck in a government job
  • Options
    lutra_01lutra_01 Posts: 18
    Some of these boss nodes have been ridiculous recently for sure. I wouldn’t mind so much though if the lag (which it seems has been accepted as standard / not need fixing by kabam) didn’t make parry and evade a gamble every time.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★

Just change the names. Master is uncollected and uncollected is Elder's Bane.

• Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I just beat Darkhawk on Master

4/55 duped SL
    4/55 x23
    3/35 Quake
    3/35 GP
    3/35 Hood

1x team revive, 5x 20% single revive, 1x 40% single revive

Watched video 2x on how to fight him but it comes down to getting lucky trying not to get hit before sp.2..

Harder than 5.2.4, 5.2.5 in master.