Options

SURPRISE CHANCE FOR SUMMONERS TO ACHIEVE 70 !

GIVEN A 20% XP BOOST(AMONG OTHERS) IS COMING TO EFFECT FOR THE 4th YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIVE SOMETHING THERE FOR THE "ENDGAME" PLAYERS AND LET US ADVANCE TO NEW LEVELS CAUSE WE HAVE BEEN STUCK AT 60 FOR YEARS,YES YEARS !

SURPRISE CHANCE FOR SUMMONERS TO ACHIEVE 70 ! 51 votes

AGREED WITHOUT QUESTION !
68%
CrkwestDOA40NikoBravoSpeedbumpKINGLEOLvernon15HERVE_LEANDRESavio444NojokejaymFatalEndvinniegainzIMMikkeHammerbro_64YouconfusedcwalphaaBlubfish_666Scarlett_John757TinoMiaspaceoctopus 35 votes
NOT THERE YET !
31%
Hort4AxeCopFireWhiteManSundance_2099Darkrider05Deacon03ShaheerFIazA l p h aVulcanMGeo10megMitchell35JayCeeTony886AngusMac279LostReplica23mrcyrcle 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    I would like to advance to level 70 + 40i. Because I've been stuck in the real numbers for years now.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    AAHHH
  • Options
    Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Do you think they just don’t give us more levels because when we level up it costs them and gives us units ect been so long forgot what you get when you level up lol
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I feel like they could do this but when you level up you just increase in max energy. Since they don’t seem to have plans for more masteries, it would be nice to at least work towards level 70 so that when they do have the plans it won’t take us months and months to get level 70. Plus there will finally be a use for those damn xp boosts I keep getting, as well as all the xp we are getting which is useless.
  • Options
    KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    HEHE ! #ILikeTypingInCaps
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    kdhcf1dq9ner.jpeg

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★
    ive been stuck at 60 for far too long