**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

when champions wont act in movies how they do in games..

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
so i was watching avengers iw yesterday and i was watching proxima do this nd my first thought was 'proxima u gotta complete a mission to get that true strike' xD

p00z4e0kii2b.png

and
oh come on we all know he has autoblock below 15% he completely looks like below 15% xD bs thanos iw u r cheating xD

pcnjsev4ubxd.png

Comments

• Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    so i was watching avengers iw yesterday and i was watching proxima do this nd my first thought was 'proxima u gotta complete a mission to get that true strike' xD

p00z4e0kii2b.png

and
    oh come on we all know he has autoblock below 15% he completely looks like below 15% xD bs thanos iw u r cheating xD

pcnjsev4ubxd.png

Im pretty sure Thanos used heavy attack
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018

pcnjsev4ubxd.png

Bet he would've found an arc overload regen useful right about then
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018

p00z4e0kii2b.png

and

pcnjsev4ubxd.png

Perhaps thanos had an unblockable node lol
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    When I sell Gamora why don't I get the soul stone?!!??!?!?!?!?!???!!?!!

You need to kill her as a sacrifice