**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* r4 AA or iceman???

Righto it’s time for my second r4. The only question is unduped iceman or unduped AA
I use my 4* Duped a

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Depends. Iceman has double Immunity, Ice Armor, and good damage.
    AA does lots of damage and can get stun chains. Its up to you but personally, I would do AA
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Ice ice baby! Haha
    He's a great utility champ. Triple immune, over time damage, can take multiple l3s, burst damage with frostbite+heavy, evasion control.

AA is very good but against bleed or poison immunes, he struggles. Also, his neuros are RNG dependent. That said everyone must have atleast one 5* r3 AA.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    I agree with doom
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Ice ice baby 😊
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Iceman better all-around champ. Offense, defense, quests. Very useful champ. 👍
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Go AA man. You wont regret. He is a beast. And some day you will awaken him as well.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Honestly you can't go wrong either way. It comes down to what you need as an attacker/defender, what content you're working on, and which one you prefer fighting with.

I would personally go with Iceman simply because I need immunity to finish exploring Act 5, and I already have good DOT and accuracy reduction champs at R4.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Honestly you can't go wrong either way. It comes down to what you need as an attacker/defender, what content you're working on, and which one you prefer fighting with.

I would personally go with Iceman simply because I need immunity to finish exploring Act 5, and I already have good DOT and accuracy reduction champs at R4.

I like the part or ice for act 5 as I’m hoping to 100% 5.3 and move onto 5.4.
    Now another question. Cap iw before iceman to r4 or I just got 5* void unduped like cap but I could hope for the science gem from 5.3