Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Uncollected Crystals

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
Just wondering what the feedback is on what people have pulled. In terms of the Daily Crystal, anyone pull a 4*? For the Grandmaster Login Crystal, anyone pull a 5*? Obviously, the odds are there. I'm just putting my ear to the ground to see how often they occur. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    4* from daily, yes, 3. But not in a few months. No 5* from a GMC, though.

I've been uncollected nearly a year, so 24-25 gmc's, probably about 330 dailies.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Its RNG, so anecdotal stories won't tell you much. The crystals have the odds in their info; that will tell you what you need to get an idea what your chances look like.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've been uncollected almost as long as uncollected has been a thing, I've pulled 1 4* champ
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    First gmc was 4* KK. Since then zero. Since about February.
  • Options
    Its RNG, so anecdotal stories won't tell you much. The crystals have the odds in their info; that will tell you what you need to get an idea what your chances look like.

Perhaps, but it's RNG. It's always hit-or-miss. I can get a good sense of the frequency from feedback.
  • Options
    djr17 wrote: »
    4* from daily, yes, 3. But not in a few months. No 5* from a GMC, though.

I've been uncollected nearly a year, so 24-25 gmc's, probably about 330 dailies.

Nice.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,102 ★★★★★
    Just wondering what the feedback is on what people have pulled. In terms of the Daily Crystal, anyone pull a 4*? For the Grandmaster Login Crystal, anyone pull a 5*? Obviously, the odds are there. I'm just putting my ear to the ground to see how often they occur. Thanks.

Ive pulled 8 4* from dailys. Also 3600 t2a a few times too. Mostly pots and t4b shards.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I've pulled 1 4* from the daily. Got 2 5*s from the free GMC (OG Cap and Black Panther). Have not gotten any 4* or 5* for quite a while though.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Ive pulled 8 4* from dailys. Also 3600 t2a a few times too. Mostly pots and t4b shards.

I've gotten 1800 T2A Shards twice. No 4* yet. Good job.
    I'm not really debating the odds, I'm just getting a feel for what to expect. Odds on paper, as we know, don't really give a feel. If it's 1%, it's not always 1 in 100.
  • Options
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    I've pulled 1 4* from the daily. Got 2 5*s from the free GMC (OG Cap and Black Panther). Have not gotten any 4* or 5* for quite a while though.

Nice.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I got one 5* from a GMC from the calendar once upon a time ago. It was Falcon.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I got one 5* from a GMC from the calendar once upon a time ago. It was Falcon.

"The Other Blade" XD
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,102 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

I've gotten 1800 T2A Shards twice. No 4* yet. Good job.
    I'm not really debating the odds, I'm just getting a feel for what to expect. Odds on paper, as we know, don't really give a feel. If it's 1%, it's not always 1 in 100.

It's low. Really low.
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited December 2018

As long as these uncollected crystals been out i pulled a 4* Daredevil and Quake And the Grandmaster crystal only one 5* winter soldier....So its not often AT ALL...but Possible
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I've been UC since it started. I have never gotten a 4* from a daily; not that I'm complaining... I would much rather the t4b and t2a shards I habitually get.

I've gotten a few 4*s from the GMC... never a 5*, though.
  • Options
    JDunk2291 wrote: »

As long as these uncollected crystals been out i pulled a 4* Daredevil and Quake And the Grandmaster crystal only one 5* winter soldier....So its not often AT ALL...but Possible

Nice.
  • Options
    Gotcha. Super rare is the gist. Lol.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ive been uncollected since it released and ive gotten a 4* from uncollected daily twice.

Ive pulled t2a shards multiple times, which I prefer.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Perhaps, but it's RNG. It's always hit-or-miss. I can get a good sense of the frequency from feedback.

I guess they never miss huh?

I’ll show myself out...
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Never pulled a 4* from dailies, only gotten t2A once, one 4* from GMC uncollected since early May of this year
  • Options
    wraith1a wrote: »
    I’ve pulled two 5* from the daily gmc. Gwenpool from the skill and x23 from the mutant. I’ve probably bought about 10 altogether.

Great pulls.