**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feedback

Hey guys! I have heard that the game gets pretty hard after your first 60 days of the game. I think that the game should be easy for the first 60 days so that the first 60 day folks can get stronger and prepare to face the rest of the MCOC gaming world. There are many complaints by these new folks that their luck is real bad when it comes to crystals and to be honest, I don’t get anything great when it comes to crystals either. Please try to make this easier for the new folks.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Rabbid_TurkeyAASD1 after 60 days you are no longer in the lower bracket for arena, which means you can't get 4*s from arena on the cheap. The game itself doesn't get any harder. And there are complains from new folks and vets alike about crystal luck lol. The game is easier for new players to advance than it has ever been.

Cheers
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Nowadays, new players basically get handed 4* champs. Seemed like I had been playing for 8-12 months before I got my first one.