**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1st 6* Sabretooth, did i get burned?

1st 6* Sabretooth, did i get burned? 50 votes

Yes
10%
Spity68Primmer79ZzzMisa_63Parlourboiz 5 votes
No
86%
LeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisHulk_77CapWW2AjisdopeJim0172JohnyzeroSuperSam57Ordalca[Deleted User]DingaloRasiloverJayProngsJosegee2321DankestChefRiceman10or_StrongSSofLimboKobster84Maldroit2 43 votes
Oh heck yes you did
4%
Priyansh7Welderofortune 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    No
    What? Burned?
  • Options
    No
    Why would ask this man, everybody knows he is as close to trash as you can get. If only you could have pulled a Juggernaut, or Iron Fist, or the holy grail Deadpool X-force. You got kabamed my man but take it in stride and press on never give up however bad the pulls get.

P.S
    I really do feel for your loss if only it would have rolled over to that karnak.

I mean saber isn’t complete trash. He’s got decent furies, I was just trying to be positive for this poor guy. Cold snap immunity is pretty much useless. And Deadpool X force would’ve been much better than him yes, but let’s keep the forums positive
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Oh heck yes you did
    Why would ask this man, everybody knows he is as close to trash as you can get. If only you could have pulled a Juggernaut, or Iron Fist, or the holy grail Deadpool X-force. You got kabamed my man but take it in stride and press on never give up however bad the pulls get.

P.S
    I really do feel for your loss if only it would have rolled over to that karnak.

I mean saber isn’t complete trash. He’s got decent furies, I was just trying to be positive for this poor guy. Cold snap immunity is pretty much useless. And Deadpool X force would’ve been much better than him yes, but let’s keep the forums positive

@XxOriginalxX

I am sorry my bad, good call on keeping a positive attitude I forget that sometimes thanks for the reminder man.
  • Options
    No

P.S

@XxOriginalxX

I am sorry my bad, good call on keeping a positive attitude I forget that sometimes thanks for the reminder man.

It’s ok, and I totally agree with your points, just remember it could be worse for this guy. I mean, he could’ve pulled a Ghost!
  • Options
    No worries, I had stopped playing for almost 2 years. So I wasn’t sure how bad Sabre was. Maybe next time I can get something more useful, like a kick in the ⚾️⚾️
  • Options
    No
    Antithem1 wrote: »
    No worries, I had stopped playing for almost 2 years. So I wasn’t sure how bad Sabre was. Maybe next time I can get something more useful, like a kick in the ⚾️⚾️

Sigh, this is why we can’t sarcasm, Sabre Is an amazing pull, I’m just joking. That’s like top 10% for best pulls, but it’s clear you haven’t played with him or you’d know that
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Oh heck yes you did
    @Antithem1

We are messing with you man, Sabertooth is an awesome pull. Sorry thought this was a humble brag post and responded in kind. He is an amazing champ once you stack his furys he has some of the best damage output in game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ojrgYJUKpc
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    No
    If you have Killmonger and Omega Red, he becomes one of the absolute best I've played with. Killmonger gives him 100% AAR with every debuff he applies, and Omega Red gives his basic attacks a 30% chance (I believe that's the rate) to inflict bleed. That, plus parrying and masteries like Inequity can have him level lots of debuffs and basically shut down opponent abilities.
  • Options
    Lol I was kind of wondering with the way the poll was going so I was reading up on him😁 I have been gone awhile and haven’t kept up at all and keep the sarcasm up I have to many serious uptight people around I need a good verbal kick in the ⚾️⚾️ Every so often 😁
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No
    Sabre is a damage beast dying for a 6 star one and with km has really good utility
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    No
    Saber is amazing
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    No
    I regularly use my r5 Sabretooth to clear all of path 5 in war. Him plus killmonger is nearly overpowered. With strong enough opponents, I can get him to more than 9000 attack by the time I reach node 29, without suicides or boosts.

You just pulled a free one at r4. As a 6*, he has adrenaline, so can already heal or 20-30% of the damage to him, and that healing cannot be blocked by heal block, so his signature ability is irrelevant.

No, you got incredibly lucky.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
    ST is awesome.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    I've got 6 6*s and not one as good as your pull. Congrats. Also loved the thread lol
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
    And why are there two yes options?
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Brag post