**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

upgraded rewards

sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
if we being honest, this monthly EQ has sucked!! An it's not worth going through hella revives and potions for those rewards.

5g0ajwfz2pdk.png

COMPLETION & EXPLORATION:
T1A x5
4* Hero Crystal x2
5* Shards x2500
Rare Title
T4B x2
6* Shards x1000
T2A Shards x3500

Comments

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    If your struggling with this months aq, look up how to beat it
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Except 6* shards everything seems alright, also there are 1000 T2A shards missing which even they matter.
  • sbdjdk wrote: »

I don't have a OG Daredevil, and why is it that every month there's 1 specific champion to take down these ridiculous NODES
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    sd__white wrote: »
    sbdjdk wrote: »

I don't have a OG Daredevil, and why is it that every month there's 1 specific champion to take down these ridiculous NODES

I have a 6* DD and used a 4* Sparky to take down Uncollected Darkhawk. DD still isn’t worth a slot even as a 6*
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    6* shards in master :lol:
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Literally, any high damage output champion that doesn't depend on bleed or poison can deal with him if you know how to counter him. Just parry and do a 3 hit combo and you don't have to worry about the missing. The only reason you should have difficulty with this eq is if you are dealing with the lag and crashing issue
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I used a 5/50 blade for master mode DH, regen while holding block during his long sp1
  • Dannyt90Dannyt90 Posts: 38
    Might be a good time to focus on becoming uncollected
  • @MrBanks - agreed, I 100% Brawl in the Battlerealm & Blood and Venom — but this EQ is just a bunch ridiculous overpowered nodes.

I've 100% every chapter except the DH quest. I'll eventually do, but KABAM is really upping the difficulty. I've even seen end game players complain about Master Mode!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    What end game players complained about master mode? Lol. Master was a joke as it always is.

Uncollected wasn’t bad. Practice runs against darkhawk and you’ll be fine. Took 4 revives on first 2 runs. Solod the final 5
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    if we being honest, this monthly EQ has sucked!! An it's not worth going through hella revives and potions for those rewards.

5g0ajwfz2pdk.png

COMPLETION & EXPLORATION:
    T1A x5
    4* Hero Crystal x2
    5* Shards x2500
    Rare Title
    T4B x2
    6* Shards x1000
    T2A Shards x3500

I was with ya, then the six star shards. People would get a 6 star every 3 months just off of EQ, the game isn’t ready for that
  • I agree with everything apart from 6* Shards and but probably have only 1 4 star hero crystal.
  • Increase the rewards because you can't complete content? Makes complete sense.

You obviously can't read smart guy, I completed every MASTER MODE the past few months. But this EQ made me realize that the rewards aren't worth the trouble. Thank you, have a nice day i@$&#t
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    EVERYONE!! I just did 100% master with no units spent by just PAUSING the game when the FIGHT sign appear and resume the game after 3-5 secs. It really helps with LAG. I got that tip from Unofficial Kabam Mike channel on youtube.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    If you have an iPhone with a Home button (mine is a 7) you can refresh the RAM:

1. Hold the "Sleep" button until you see the "Swipe to Power Off" on the screen.
    2. Release the "Sleep" button.
    3. Touch and hold the "Home" button for 5 seconds.

I did this with MCoC up (because I didn't know what the steps above did) and I knew I held the "Home" button long enough because MCoC rebooted once the 5 seconds were up.

When I tried this, I had just ran some fights against Darkhawk and my animation was jerky and sporadic. I was getting clipped evading the S2 no matter what champ I was running.

Once I refreshed the RAM using the above steps, the animation smoothed out and I could actually evade!
  • sd__white wrote: »
    Increase the rewards because you can't complete content? Makes complete sense.

You obviously can't read smart guy, I completed every MASTER MODE the past few months. But this EQ made me realize that the rewards aren't worth the trouble. Thank you, have a nice day i@$&#t

Then don't do master mode if the rewards aren't worth your time. They are worth my time, so I'll keep doing them, but no one is forcing you to do them.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Rewards are okay (certainly not great), but not worth spending units or revives on them.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I’m not even uncollected, I’ve already 100% completed master. I just used 5/50 Quake and Medusa. The only time I used revives was when the game was lagging on darkhawk, but it wasn’t to many revives.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    sbdjdk wrote: »

I have an OG Daredevil, but I didn't use him as there was no reason too. Any champ can take down DH.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah rewards in this monthly quests do not scale other than uncollected. I do master and heroic as well but the rewards are trash. That is presumably working as intended as far as Kabam is concerned.

The fact that the glitch with Darkwing or whatever his name is caused people to use items this month is really awful. Just pathetic programming. I have not seen them mentioning compensation of any sort either.
  • ..b7fdr72l7ldi.png
  • No problems at all on my end it was actually a walk in the park I'm almost done
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I agree with like everything except the 6* shards