**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Maze!

A mysterious structure has appeared in The Battlerealm for those who are Level 40+, and it won’t be around for long! Running from the 19th of December at 10AM PST to January 9th at 10AM PST, the Maze contains an assortment of very difficult encounters to overcome, including some familiar faces eager for round 2. There are 4 interconnecting paths to navigate, and each path has a total of 6 fights; 5 regular fights and a final boss. Every fight is sort of a “puzzle” that you’ll need to figure out, and your RPG knowledge will be put to the test!

You’ll be able to scout ahead and plan your path to make sure you bring the best champions for the job. To help you plan on who to bring, We’ll give you 5 tips to help with some of the fights:

-Those who can Strike True will be able to hit the mark.

-It may get cold, so either be prepared or try to tough it out.

-If you listen carefully to the Maze, you can hear the sound of a neurotoxin emitter emitting neurotoxins.

-Chaos and War can be found to the left, Death and Nightmares will be on the right.

-Primordial power awaits at the end. Be prepared to face the greatest fighter!

For those that complete the Maze, you will be awarded with:
X9,000 Tier 2 Alpha Fragments
X2,000 5-Star Crystal Shards
X5 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
X100,000 Gold

For those who navigate every path in the Maze, you will be awarded with:
X27,000 Tier 2 Alpha Fragments
X5,000 5-Star Crystal Shards
X20 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
X250,000 Gold

Many will enter, very few will succeed! This content is not meant to be completed by everyone, and less experienced Summoners will find themselves in for the fight of their lives! For those brave enough to delve into the Maze, good luck, and don’t get lost.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Kabam Kurt wrote: »

-If you listen carefully to the Maze, you can hear the sound of a neurotoxin emitter emitting neurotoxins.

Ummm King Groot anyone?

So is this a mini LoL or more of a challenge type thing?
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    Im amazed lol
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    sounds very similar to the Champion Clash or is it just me?

More like facing the champion at the end again lol

My CAIW is Reggie for The Champion
  • Dseptykon13Dseptykon13 Posts: 53

Portal reference? Glados confirmed?
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    <3 Awesome. New event!!!
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Sounds great to me
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Will we be able to do one path at a time. Or do we need to complete it in one go like the Champions Clash?
    /woosh
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike is this the chilled challenges daily quest? Because we have literally heard nothing about that, yet you give us this without any warning
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Wait a second the rewards don't sound too amazing so it should not be harder than champions clash right?
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    1) Killmonger, Heimdall, Karnak (haha)
    2) Iceman
    3) Archangel
    4) Aspect of War/Nightmares/etc nodes on different paths
    5) Champion as boss

Not sure if the first 3 are hints as to who to bring or who the defenders will be, but sounds pretty straight forward.

Looking forward to the challenge
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Eh. Rewards don’t seem too exciting. But I will still probably do it anyway.

Ummm King Groot anyone?

So is this a mini LoL or more of a challenge type thing?

This sounds like Archangel to me. He’s the only one with neurotoxins. Sounds like the aspects are coming back too. I hate aspect of war.

Might mean you need it to stop a bunch of overpowered regen. Like Aegon and the Champion
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    sounds very similar to the Champion Clash or is it just me?

More like facing the champion at the end again lol

After being the final boss in the previous EQ and being the final boss in the previous challenge I think we can all agree that what we really want and need, is for The Champion to be the final boss in the upcoming challenge.....sigh

Also: we can scout ahead to plan out our path, but you also mention "and don't get lost."..........not really sure what to make of this.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    SOOOOO... this seems more of a challenge for a month.

So I am assuming the daily chilled challenge posting is still to come?