**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    has the hotfix been done yet?
  • Javed_AhmedJaved_Ahmed Posts: 15
    edited December 2018
    My device only lags at DARKHAWK fight at the starting 10-15 seconds of the fight. Darkhawk is unblockable and everything goes hand-in-hand for Darkhawk to kill all my 5 full health champs. This is definitely a bug created by kabam knowing that this month's UC boss is easy. Thank you KABAM.

Device : Xiaomi RedMi note 4
    Android : 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 21.1
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    There was a post about a “hot fix” for performance issues, I can’t find it though and now I find fighting him even worse.... 5 fights I couldn’t register a block to set off a parry...

I have an IPhone 8+ Neeest iSO- 12.1.1 sitting 5’ from my wifi router on 100 MPs/download speed.
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Pauseing the game is not a fix for the lag. I get it helps but it’s not a fix.
  • When the hotfix will be released? On next year or on last day of EQ?
  • Today was in slow motion mode. It's ridiculous!!
  • The master and uncollected Darkhawk were programmed to increase lag and being undefeated. Sad kabam
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Tried the other day and quit the mission because I can't swipe back at the beginning of the fight so all of my champs instantly get ko'ed
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    I issued a support ticket two days ago regarding the darkhawk lag. The responce I got was:

"Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with this report. We are always optimizing the way that Marvel Contest of Champions runs to ensure the experience is a smooth one. We believe we have made great strides in this area, but we also understand that success is never final. Reports like yours help us deliver the high fidelity product that we all love."

Now I come to the forum and I see that this is a known issue (so it's not my device), AND they are working on a hotfix. I'm really disappointed with the answer I got. Why didn't they give me the information that was already known? Do they not even look at the support tickets and just auto reply?
  • anon89160anon89160 Posts: 4
    Not seeing any video proof anymore.. maybe it will help more if others post video? Anyway heres mine.. already posted it but maybe got lost in all the 10 plus pages

In-Game Name: anon8916
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy j3 2016 (sm-j320m)
    Device Operating System: Android 5.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI
    Game Version Installed: 21.1
    Video Proof: https://youtu.be/CUXpQWyh0u0
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious any news on the release?

Did something go wrong with testing the hotfix?

We need some kind of answers here...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I just got a Small Update, is this the Hot Fix?
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    good question, this massive wait is becoming ridiculous... going to watch the next time kabam messes up in the player base favor (and they will) and how long its going to take to fix.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

Just saw that as well i really hope it is because I've got potions from halls just sitting there im updating now heres to hoping it is the fix

Nothing on Android yet, that must be for iOS?
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm whether the update that just went out was the hotfix?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Thanks Lyra. Just got it.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

The 21.1.1 release going live is a hotfix designed to address the performance issues in encounters with Darkhawk. Please keep an eye out for the update today!

Took a while thx though i really hope this works im 1300 shards from my 4th 6*... guess what i have to do... uncollected lol thx again!
  • machoyaxmachoyax Posts: 28
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

The 21.1.1 release going live is a hotfix designed to address the performance issues in encounters with Darkhawk. Please keep an eye out for the update today!

Do we get compensated for the revive(s), potions, & energy refill for the "bug" that caused this problem? We should !
    Just got the Android update and...

What!?!? It still isn't fixed!

@Kabam Lyra Argh! :(

Still TONS of lag making it unplayable!

This is on a Samsung S8.

What devices did you guys test on?
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Mine also still crashing
    Just to be clear, got the hotfix, something like 28MB, then on first load, it downloaded another 155MB or so, then I went directly to the event, all champs had 90%+ health up to DarkHawk, then BOOM, lag fest at almost every move.

Lost all champs because of lag, I could see the framerate nosedive, and the game not picking up my movements, I was just staring at his purple shield thingy... sigh.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I think it just went out. I got an update for the game in the App Store soo I assume it was the hotfix
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    my update on android was like 25mg and no further download after, can only test it tomorrow cause of aq and aw, but im not seeing a prety picture from this forum ...
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    There is still lag...
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    My update was 1.2mb. Havent tested it yet though
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious so, what now?

Content is still unplayable, will there be another hotfix to fix the first hotfix?
This discussion has been closed.