**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What tech do u think is the most powerful and why

Comments

• PhidoggPhidogg Posts: 37
    Nebula with her shocks and do the sp2.....why is she the only tech chic?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Phidogg wrote: »
    Nebula with her shocks and do the sp2.....why is she the only tech chic?

Ghost
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    the most utility belongs to ultron his utility is threw the roof
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Jesterj8 wrote: »
    If you're looking for utility IMIW is the best by far in my opinion. Armor break, heal block, armor up, can't evade medium, plasma refresh, power lock from attacks while shock is applied, autoblock, bleed immune, cold snap immune. He's good for defense and attack. No other tech can claim that really. Maybe cival warrior (ability reduction). I like tech spidey but he's **** on defense.

Lmaooo this is not true. SL Spark and ghost in order are the best techs in the game. Iron man is just a arena fodder AW defense boy.

You just hate other people’s opinions don’t you. If you wanna dispute someone’s opinion, give some reasons as to why you disagree, not just you’re wrong. I don’t think star lord is the best tech, so I disagree with you. Because star lord only has damage. No utility, starky does very solid damage, evades specials and has taunt and power drain. Therefore, I respectfully disagree and say Starky is better than Star Lord, by far.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Dark Hawk,he's the best in EQ at cash grabing,lag at the start,from the start sp2 and can't be blocked,cash making machine.
    Seriosly,Sparky.Just to good.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Right now, I’d say Sentinel is my favourite tech champ (followed by Sparky, Ghost and Rocket). He’s the ultimate tank (my 4/55 took 111 hits from ROL WS before he got knocked out) plus once he’s ramped up, the damage gets really nice.

My SL took WS with 55 hits.

In fact i will post Some images:

This is just a 5 hit combo.

6owcmbfv8j4p.png
    7uraw9s0rc5o.png
    5vdtt4z3eds0.png
    v20or8hvwidi.png

Right now, I’d say Sentinel is my favourite tech champ (followed by Sparky, Ghost and Rocket). He’s the ultimate tank (my 4/55 took 111 hits from ROL WS before he got knocked out) plus once he’s ramped up, the damage gets really nice.

In fact i will post Some images:

This is just a 5 hit combo.

6owcmbfv8j4p.png
    7uraw9s0rc5o.png
    5vdtt4z3eds0.png
    v20or8hvwidi.png

He took 111 hits, not gave.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    @SlayerOfGods
    Although you prefer ghost I may use that chant you have or Darkhawk later😂
  • CapWW2 wrote: »

You don't get bonus points for killing WS slightly faster. Star Lord can make long fights shorter, but there's a lot of situations where that specific kind of damage build up is not very useful. In fact outside of LoL I'm not sure its particularly useful at all compared to other alternatives.

The current state of high difficulty content puts a premium on things like immunities, reliable power control, reliable mez (like stun) or certain reliable debuffs (like armor break or heal block). Star Lord doesn't really have any of those in a consistent reliable fashion. Outside of LoL, I think OG Vision is useful in more situations than Star Lord is. Star Lord might kill faster when he's useful but he'd be benched in more situations where OG Vision would work at all.

That's why champs like Sparky and Ghost have superceded Star Lord in most ways in my opinion. They deal good damage, but they also have abilities that expand their usefulness to a broader range than SL. Sparky gets about 80-90% of the max damage of SL, gets it faster, delivers it at a higher critical rate (which is intrinsically more potent against armor and resistances), and on top of that has reliable taunts and stuns. Ghost has a lot of useful utility in phasing and her crit mechanics that simultaneously improve her damage and widen the situations where she can be particularly useful (for example, bypassing evade with guaranteed crits).
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    It really does pertain to your roster. IMIW is good for utility, CW is good for defense, SL is good for Attack and clearing content with longer fights, as @DNA3000 mentioned, and sparky can be used for either
    Ghost is a god tier champ HOWEVER she needs Synegies to be good.

Spark is a wey noddle on armor and Block proficiency.

Star Lord is the king. Top BP and Armor and insane damage even without a high combo.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Lol I love Starlord just as much as anyone but lets not act like he's more useful than Sparky in any content outside LoL (where sparky also shines, my first run was easy with him).

Star Lord is the king. Top BP and Armor and insane damage even without a high combo.

Wet noodle applies to his hits, which are not weak, at all. He’s a glass cannon yeah, but you’re evading specials as well, little block damage, base armor rating barely even matters, his crit is far higher than star lord. Ghost needs one synergy, and it’s with Wasp, an amazing character, so you’re not really losing out bringing wasp and ghost, heck throw in Hood and you have three awesome champions boosting each other. Star Lord will always require some skill to keep Combo. And the reward is damage, that’s it. Meanwhile ghost is immune to all DOT effects, and Starky is evading the collectors specials and getting attack over 4,000 without suicides, and zero hits on the combo meter. LOL isn’t the only thing that matters my guy

Wet noodle applies to his hits, which are not weak, at all. He’s a glass cannon yeah, but you’re evading specials as well, little block damage, base armor rating barely even matters, his crit is far higher than star lord. Ghost needs one synergy, and it’s with Wasp, an amazing character, so you’re not really losing out bringing wasp and ghost, heck throw in Hood and you have three awesome champions boosting each other. Star Lord will always require some skill to keep Combo. And the reward is damage, that’s it. Meanwhile ghost is immune to all DOT effects, and Starky is evading the collectors specials and getting attack over 4,000 without suicides, and zero hits on the combo meter. LOL isn’t the only thing that matters my guy

Star lord will require some skill to keep combo. 😂

Spark will require more skill to no get hit and to not block attacks.

Ghost phase timming is nauseating. Good champ but It REQUIRES SYNERGIES. I can put in my team SL and 4 other 5/65 champs. No one is 5/65 Hood. I can see wasp 4/55 but she is a wet noodle armor wise too.

Armor and BP is irrelevant? Ignorant statement. Do you know parry stun time depends on BP. Do you know how essential is to force heavy for stun immune and so many fights.

Do you realize that star lord, sentry and CapiW/ww2 are the only champs that can 95 percent perfect block? With the right team.

People saying star lord is useless do not undertand this game at all.

Spark and ghost are great offensive champs. Ghost has lots of utility with her phasing I get that. But SL is the perfect combination between rwa damage and armor BP. You do bot need a high combo either. 120 attack increase per hit. Let that sink in. Spark and ghost have limits. SL limits is behond godly. Just do the math.
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    Star lord and it is not even closed. SL is the best tech in the game thus far
    Awwww thats cute. Sl isn’t even in the same league as ghost or sparky.

Ghost is easily the best tech champ, probably the best champ in the game I’d played by a good ghost player. No other champ can kill r5 Medusa or imiw within 20-30 hits in tier1 bracket. Maybe sparky but the build up is a lot longer. Try ghost with suicides, max boosts, 150% tech power boost and sp1 3 min boost. Everything but mini bosses and bosses dies within a sp2, which you reach within 8 hits 😂
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    correborre wrote: »
    Star lord and it is not even closed. SL is the best tech in the game thus far
    Awwww thats cute. Sl isn’t even in the same league as ghost or sparky.

Ghost is easily the best tech champ, probably the best champ in the game I’d played by a good ghost player. No other champ can kill r5 Medusa or imiw within 20-30 hits in tier1 bracket. Maybe sparky but the build up is a lot longer. Try ghost with suicides, max boosts, 150% tech power boost and sp1 3 min boost. Everything but mini bosses and bosses dies within a sp2, which you reach within 8 hits 😂

Agreed
    Oh well whatever. I dont change may SL for no low health wet noddle spark or clumsy weird mechanics synergy dependent ghost. Thanks
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Oh well whatever. I dont change may SL for no low health wet noddle spark or clumsy weird mechanics synergy dependent ghost. Thanks

Star lord is outdated now, I havent seen a 5/65 star lord for forever guess what I see a lot 5/65 sparky and ghost

Star lord will require some skill to keep combo. 😂

Spark will require more skill to no get hit and to not block attacks.

Ghost phase timming is nauseating. Good champ but It REQUIRES SYNERGIES. I can put in my team SL and 4 other 5/65 champs. No one is 5/65 Hood. I can see wasp 4/55 but she is a wet noodle armor wise too.

Armor and BP is irrelevant? Ignorant statement. Do you know parry stun time depends on BP. Do you know how essential is to force heavy for stun immune and so many fights.

Do you realize that star lord, sentry and CapiW/ww2 are the only champs that can 95 percent perfect block? With the right team.

Spark and ghost are great offensive champs. Ghost has lots of utility with her phasing I get that. But SL is the perfect combination between rwa damage and armor BP. You do bot need a high combo either. 120 attack increase per hit. Let that sink in. Spark and ghost have limits. SL limits is behond godly. Just do the math.

Wrong, Block Proficiency is good, but only perfect Block increases parry stun time. And star lord doesnt gain Block proficiency, except against champions that hit him. And sure Star Lord doesn’t have limits, but enemies do, you’ll never reach those limits. Ghost’s and Starky’s limits are enough to kill on their own. No one has 5/65 hood? Maybe? But 6* Hood exists. Immediate 4/55. As well as people do take unorthodox 5* up

First, parry stun time is affected by perfect block chance, not block proficiency. Perfect block chance is not affected by block proficiency. Second, I'm pretty sure SL doesn't have any sort of high perfect block ability post 12.0 when Kabam took all the leadership synergies away. Third, I have no idea how high block proficiency would help "force heavy" for stun immune fights. No matter what your block proficiency, stun immune targets will still be stun immune. You aren't going to be following blocks with heavy attacks in that situation. High block proficiency might help you if you take a lot of blocked hits against a stun immune target. But the difference between SLs block proficiency and other champs isn't large enough to make a big difference in that situation. Learning to intercept would make a bigger difference.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

First, parry stun time is affected by perfect block chance, not block proficiency. Perfect block chance is not affected by block proficiency. Second, I'm pretty sure SL doesn't have any sort of high perfect block ability post 12.0 when Kabam took all the leadership synergies away. Third, I have no idea how high block proficiency would help "force heavy" for stun immune fights. No matter what your block proficiency, stun immune targets will still be stun immune. You aren't going to be following blocks with heavy attacks in that situation. High block proficiency might help you if you take a lot of blocked hits against a stun immune target. But the difference between SLs block proficiency and other champs isn't large enough to make a big difference in that situation. Learning to intercept would make a bigger difference.

SL + team gam drax groot nebula gives him the above
    edited December 2018
    hdb0sxwuuz4w.jpeg

I got suicides for arena but hus attack increases 137 per blow. Now do a quick math of 100 hits. No way do 50 hits.

Additionally he gains 20 percent more damage on sp1. Now put Aegon on his team for combo shield.

Legends play with Star lord, newbies play with the rest.

How about the fury. Of wow. What poise charges nonsense or synergy mechanics. SL delivers simple and easy. The real destroyer.

As far as I can see, that team gains +5% perfect block chance for the SL-Drax and SL-Gamora synergies, Drax-SL reciprocal synergy, Groot-Drax synergy, and Groot-Gamora synergy. +25% PB chance total. The maximum possible perfect block mastery bonus is +4%. That's a total of 29% perfect block chance. Did someone give Star Lord 66% base perfect block chance recently, or are you still confusing block proficiency with perfect block?
    hdb0sxwuuz4w.jpeg

I got suicides for arena but hus attack increases 137 per blow. Now do a quick math of 100 hits. No way do 50 hits.

Additionally he gains 20 percent more damage on sp1. Now put Aegon on his team for combo shield.

Legends play with Star lord, newbies play with the rest.

How about the fury. Of wow. What poise charges nonsense or synergy mechanics. SL delivers simple and easy. The real destroyer.

Coming from the guy so against synergies
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Iron Patriot. He has armor up. Best champ game!!!,

(JK it’s stark Spidey, Ghost is only good with synergies)

However ghost with synergies beats sparky any day

Ghost doesn't have power control and her gameplay is much more difficult
    edited December 2018

As far as I can see, that team gains +5% perfect block chance for the SL-Drax and SL-Gamora synergies, Drax-SL reciprocal synergy, Groot-Drax synergy, and Groot-Gamora synergy. +25% PB chance total. The maximum possible perfect block mastery bonus is +4%. That's a total of 29% perfect block chance. Did someone give Star Lord 66% base perfect block chance recently, or are you still confusing block proficiency with perfect block?

Did you finish LOL 100 percent?

Get both teams to LOL and see what team gets you less damage blocking and the anount of parries.

Get both teams to LOL and see what team gets you less damage blocking and the anount of parries.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced you bought your account, because you are an endless fountain of misinformation wrapped in insecurity.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Grecianfox wrote: »

Star lord is outdated now, I havent seen a 5/65 star lord for forever guess what I see a lot 5/65 sparky and ghost

This is a very popular sentiment but I don't think it's true. SL is no longer the king but all the outdated, only good for LOL talk is stuff and nonsense. SL can still clear tons of content and is a top champ without complex mechanics, mastery requirements etc. No longer being the best doesn't make him trash outside of LOL lol

I'm becoming increasingly convinced you bought your account, because you are an endless fountain of misinformation wrapped in insecurity.

How dare u accuse me of this. I have been playing since 2015. Just answer the questions.

Bp and perfect block are different i know this. Now what ever you say bro. It is ok i agree with you. Now we dont need to talk to each other. Sweet