**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aq brawl event rewards bug [Merged Threads]

AhteshamAhtesham Posts: 103
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
w77a8qqcz3av.png
xbaqhwxlobu0.png
Guys here you can see that i participated in aq but that aq event says that didn't participate in aq and can't claim reward
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Wolfdt69Wolfdt69 Posts: 4
    Noticed right before aq went live today there were no coming soon events in the alliance tab ie node removal nor the 5 day alliance completion event still not seeing it two hours after aq start gx09xtfvnvvh.png
  • HoldengHoldeng Posts: 11
    So AQ has started but the corresponding AQ completion alliance event is nowhere to be found. What’s up with that?
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Seeing the same thing.
  • HuStLa84HuStLa84 Posts: 11
    Holdeng this guy is correct !!!!
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Indeed, where are my boosts?
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I am seeing this as well. War is about to start and I was counting on boosts from there....
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    It is definitely missing.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    i want muh boosts... only reason my retirement ally runs 2 BG's of map 3 instead of 1 BG on day 1
  • GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
    Where are the aq events? wc1t9o75qn6d.png
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get a response to this
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Alliance Quest kicked off today but there’s no alliance event? Why did this go away?
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Alliance Quest kicked off today but there’s no alliance quest event for milestones. Why did this go away?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    MattMan wrote: »
    Last AQ was last AQ and this AQ is different. They appreciate your feedback on this, however they don’t have plans at this current time to bring back AQ Completion event. They have different plans.

Well spoken. We should stop taking things like these for granted and see it as a blessing if it returns each week

TacoScotty wrote: »
    Last AQ was last AQ and this AQ is different. They appreciate your feedback on this, however they don’t have plans at this current time to bring back AQ Completion event. They have different plans.

Well spoken. We should stop taking things like these for granted and see it as a blessing if it returns each week

Wait, which one of you is taking the piss out of what? My irony detector is broken...
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »

Wait, which one of you is taking the piss out of what? My irony detector is broken...
    Maybe both? I dunno lol
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Ya, I know it's the greedy time of the year for certain people, but some of us actually need these boosts for AQ.

Alliance Event is missing!

Has to be a bug, right?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited December 2018

Now the question is: Was a precedent set last AQ?

Furthermore, will we need to debate the literal definition of 'precedent'?

On topic, I was actually coming to the forums for this exact reason. Seems im not alone.
    dkatryl wrote: »

Now the question is: Was a precedent set last AQ?

Furthermore, will we need to debate the literal definition of 'precedent'?

On topic, I was actually coming to the forums for this exact reason. Seems im not alone.

These are excellent questions. And if a precedent has been set, that meets the terms of the final determination of the definition of precedent (debate to follow), are we too assume that the antecedent (probably a word) events will be consistent with precedent.

I’ve actually decided that Kabam, recognizing the stress in the player base caused by alliance events, has decided to stop encouraging it with rewards. It’s for our own good.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    Is there any word from Kabam on this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

I think there has always been the corresponding event with boosts?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Yes
    Me neither seeing it
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Both AQ events missing for me as well. Mods, is the team looking into this?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
  • I demand rank down tickets in compensation for not having my completely free boosts from doing something I would have done anyway even if there were no rewards for it.

And I want them on Xmas day in the form of a suprise.
  • Anyone notice alliance quest completion is missing from?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious not sure who’s on weekend duty but plz give them a poke for us. Missing our AQ events