**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4.3.1

Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I'm currently trying to 100 % Act 4. But how can I go through the Starburst Nodes?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    GULK a regen champ or a bunch of items
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Is it also good to have a massive damage dealer like Domino?
    youre still gonna take damage and domino is random he can deal alot or a little
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I reall REALLY suggest you get the Mastery Willpower Maxed. All of the sudden, those nodes will be soooo much easier. Wish I knew that before I did them. Seriously, Willpower is your best option here.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Willpower doesn't even trigger against starburst lol
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    For fun I went back to that chapter to see after a lot of progression if it is still bad as it used to be. I took my 6/65 corvus and the rest are 4/55s and it still dealt a lot of damage to me. Such a bs chapter.

your corvus is the most powerful character in the game he's at a rank no one can reach 6/65
  • YamJetYamJet Posts: 33
    edited December 2018
    Couple champ options:

1 Hulk Ragnorak
    2. Ultron
    3. Wolverine
    4. Scarlet Witch
    5. Thor/Hyperion (high health pool + dmg)

Try to play clean and not get hit. Also best to try and end fight quickly. Rotate your champs each fight so you minimize the starburst degen on each champ.

Do this and you will be low health on all your champs at end of Map, but it will minimize your item use.

Also, make sure you are claiming your hourly crystals every 4 hours but don’t use them. They will accumulate over time and give you a bunch of health potions to take on harder content.

Good luck!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    YamJet wrote: »
    Couple champ options:

1 Hulk Ragnorak
    2. Ultron
    3. Wolverine
    4. Scarlet Witch
    5. Thor/Hyperion (high health pool + dmg)

Try to play clean and not get hit. Also best to try and end fight quickly. Rotate your champs each fight so you minimize the starburst degen on each champ.

Do this and you will be low health on all your champs at end of Map, but it will minimize your item use.

Also, make sure you are claiming your hourly crystals every 4 hours but don’t use them. They will accumulate over time and give you a bunch of health potions to take on harder content.

Good luck!

I wouldn't rotate champs, you may end up with all champs at too low health for the boss, i just used 1 champ until it dies, then move on to another
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    wow, I remember this one .. yeah, annoying, but some tricks:

1) as others mentioned - healers ... regens, etc, anyone that keeps their health up will do "better" ...
    2) finish the fights fast ...(this also implies you need to have some levels, so if you're finding it too hard, wait until you rank some champs up ... don't panic on story mode, it's not going anywhere, there's no race :P )
    3) the point I wanted to add (since other 2 were basically mentioned already) .. note the Chaos node .. I recall it helping me more than anything there ... spam your level 1 until you get a good effect .. ;) it can turn the tide of the fight fast. Likewise, if you already have a good effect (ie unstoppable :smiley: ) don't use your specials . :)
    4) Use heal pots proactively ... don't go blowing them crazy .. but you'd rather heal up a 1/2 health champ, and only take 1/4 health dmg in next fight, than lose the champ and have to revive + heal up ...

Another tip for those taking on quests first time ... first few times you face it, commit to not using ANY resources ..
    in other words, just "see how far you can make it without using any resources" ...
    if you can't make it half way .... abort, and try again ..
    if you still can't make it half way after 5 or 6 attempts, wait until you rank up some champs .. then try again.
    if you get a good clean "start" to half way or farther .. consider making it your push, and spend a couple on the last few fights/boss to wrap it up . ;)

remember: energy is cheap ... revives/heals are stupid expensive ... ;) (mostly via supply vs demand ... you get energy after sleeping on it for 8 hours .. you need to work your ass off for those pots .. )

• Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Wait till you get to 5.1.4
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Any champs with healing or high damage
  • Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so that you might be able to get more answers.