**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 Star Awakening Decision

I will be able to use two universal gems on a combination of two champions. Which ones?

4 Star Awakening Decision 59 votes

Scarlet Witch and Archangel
33%
thetaman23DrenlinDrake2078AhitlawAanthoBatpotterPedritkozeezee57RakeYoungMitchell35Mrwarren96Denslo500SidDDragonHyperbolein_1SparkyCzRaveNNGeorgiaDawgAngusMac279LostReplica23Thanos_Car 20 votes
Scarlet Witch and Wolverine
20%
DrownedGodTheVyrusLuckylefty01SuperSam57Jdub1250Thecrusher_9756harerabbit99ThatOneMasterGamerSneaky_GremlinDarth_Semzdot_dittoTheWhiteWulfy 12 votes
Scarlet Witch and Dr. Voodoo
22%
Riise81bryce7mMqc19Duke_SilverRiggs_97CupidAdvGustavo20FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_lukakaMvJ96kubricknolan 13 votes
Dr. Voodoo and Archangel
15%
Eviscerator2021ThorrealWorthyMutantWharf8ChampioncriticThe_red_EclipseZombieZeddIron_spider1BeginthEndSpadeHunter 9 votes
Dr. Voodoo and Wolverine
6%
SpiritOfVengeanceSceptilemaniacQuatre_1988jlamadison 4 votes
Archangel and Wolverine
1%
Kingsum 1 vote

Comments

• Scarlet Witch and Wolverine
    SW and Wolvie are only available as 4*s, and IMO the most rare to pull from a crystal.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Wow guys - all over the board here - I’m more conflicted than ever!
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    AA is better than Wolvie, but if you need a regen champ, go wolvie. Definitely awaken switch tho.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Dr. Voodoo and Archangel
    Don’t give many options. People will continue to confuse you. My advice to you is do what you want, ask your ally mates which will benefit both you and your ally before you make a decision.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    AA and one of voodoo or SW...those awakenings will help u so much in act 5 and other game modes
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    SW and Wolvie are only available as 4*s, and IMO the most rare to pull from a crystal.

I've got wolvie like 4 times though
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Switch without question and I’d say AA over Voodoo but you really can’t go wrong with either. I feel wolverine has lost a lot of his AQ use once sentinels were brought in
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    The other question is how many sig stones do you have to invest since voodoo and Switch are both mystic?
  • Dr. Voodoo and Archangel
    DV and AA. DV truly shines once awakened and has decent regen at the start of a match, good power control and his spirit venom does decent damage on non poison imune champs. AA is already great but once awakened his damage is truly nuts and goes from being a great champ to epic.