**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I ready to beat Collector?

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
qa5gd1zkobuy.png
I've completed all other quests and am at the collector. Only Blade is rank 5 and all others are 2/35 or 4/40. I've been grinding for ghost but no luck with either her or SS. This is my 2nd account BTW. I'm uncollected on one already. Last time I did it, I had 4/55 SS and Blade. Archangel Corvus and Grulk at r4 and Ultron, Mephisto,AV, Thor R at 2/35.
I can can r5/3 any/all of them. Need t4basics.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    You'd need some real skill or a fat wallet probably. I would rank Vision up just to limit Collector's SP1 use a little. Team-wise I'd take Blade, AA, Corvus, Vision, and Hulk Rags.

If your Blade is R5 and 4,000 power I'm thinking you might want to work on some masteries though.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Just Rank 5ed Blade he's at level 12. Signature ability 31.

edited December 2018
    I can buy 3-4 Odins if need be.
    @_GRINDER_ I can buy 3-4 odins.
    12k units would do?
    I actually bought 3k units for act 5.1.1 to 5.2.5
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That's some serious money my man. I mean you do you but I wouldn't stress uncollected that much.
    Well to catch up to others who are too ahead in game....gotta spend atleast some money.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    If its an alternate account and you are still unsure given you say you got there on your main then I'm thinking you are a spender anyway so just spend and boost your way through with whoever then start a thread about how easy it was and how you used scrubs to do it.
  • best tip for collector - stockpile those 20 percent revive potions until you have 20+

Since collector will kill you after his special 1 there is no need to heal, just use the 20 percent revive potion which you can farm and earn in daily events.

I used a 4/40 Corvus claive and made sure he had 3 charges. 7 used 20 percent revives and coll3ctor was down with no units spent. Just takes planning.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Well... with your roster, my answer will be NO.
    Get some more Rank 5 4* champions. Blade is not that great against Collector.

You need Power drain champs like Vision, Hawkeye, etc

Evade champs like Nightcrawler, Stark Spidey, DD (duped lvl 60+) to evade his special attacks because they are unblockable

Burst damage champs like Hulk (when he's at 20% or less), Storm (duped) etc

Chain Stun champs like Hulk, Beast, Storm etc. It'll save your units.

You can rank up your Vision (power control) and Corvus (damage).

GOOD LUCK!
    Thank you all for your input. I have decided to go get collector tomorrow. My team:
    Blade, AA, Grulk, Corvus and Mephisto.
    I decided this based on the fact that I have resist mastery that might help me block Collector's specials.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Resist doesn't block specials, only heavies
  • i done when i have only rank 5 ice man dupe and others were 4 40 or 2 35.only 400 units and no other item was present in my inventory.use corvus. just build 2 charges and he will destroy corvus.
  • Blade, Corvus, Vision, Mephisto, one other is your choice. Watch Seatin, he was Uncollected in free to play account with a team of 4* 4/40, no 4*r5 yet.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You should use a combination of ghulk and Thor rag. So that ghulk is indestructible for a few seconds while below 20 ish percent. Then just use your solo revives on ghulk and whack the collector till you die, then repeat.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    for 12k units you can fully explore act 4 and 5 (i think you can for act 5) with 12k units but why waste so much money? why not buy a new tv or gaming system or laptop or even a down payment on a house or apartment lol
    @Kushstar420 because I don't need to. 12k units isn't a big deal for me. Plus I wanna be ready for act 6 when it comes out. BTW I didn't tell anyone that I started this account a week before cyber monday.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Don't go for fight . You haven't enough PI champions.