Options

Bonus Found?

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
This has occurred three times now, but I'll open a crystal and after the reel and items there will be something else pop-up: it says 'Bonus Found' or something like that and shows an item box (like what the shards/iso/etc would be in) as well as an item banner - yet both are blank.

What is this?

Comments

• Options
    Hi, is there any way to find out what the blank “Bonus” items are that appear when you open some of the purchased champion crystals?
  • Options
    wdnmsw1mrp35.jpeg

• Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    It's a bonus
  • Options
    Species11Species11 Posts: 27
    This just happened to me when I duped a 5* Killmonger from a 5* shard crystal, which was already a bonus.

Now how do I use this blank box? Is it a 6* awakening gem? 1-shot boost for LOL? Stormbreaker item unlock for Thor? New skin for Iron Patriot? ;-)
  • Options
    Same happened to me. Following.
  • Options
    Same. Duped a 5* Groot. Following.
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    I got it also on my last dupe
  • Options
    Hey y'all,

Sorry for the confusion on this one! This is actually a visual error. There isn't meant to be a "bonus item" of any and we're working on getting it removed so it stops showing up.
  • Options
    DavethegunguyDavethegunguy Posts: 6
    edited January 2019
    Hold up, hey. Everybody thats thinking this false.. I have to say, I got this lil bonus box n want what it say that I bought.
    Please don’t PLAY, cause it says “BONUS BOX”
    Look. I was all rocking the dice, I wanted to see what Lady Luck was like, then I landed a Hela, awakened her n was cooler than Ice.

Saw the bonus box n was like “O snap Kabam did something nice!l

Or is that my glasses.. Am I hallucinating?! Is this even real? That box.. it was real wasn’t it... give it to us.. we needs it.. precious..
    gojyq08qv49m.png