**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

new trials rewards error

just did epic trial of fire fought modok hyperion and KM and at the end instead of 5* shards i recieved 600 premium crystal shards ???? mega confused as they stated that you get 500 5* shards. didn’t get a screen shot as i thought it may have been a *chance* at 5* shards until i checked

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Did you scroll to the left of the rewards table?

You got the rare drop of bonus premium shards in addition to your 5* shards.
  • Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Did you scroll to the left of the rewards table?

You got the rare drop of bonus premium shards in addition to your 5* shards.

Yep, this event can provide enough different rewards that the 5-Star Shards can sometimes be pushed out of view, but they can still be seen if you scroll over to them. If needed, you can write to the Support Team to confirm that they were received, but scrolling through the rewards screen should confirm that they are there if it happens again.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    scroll to the left. epic gives 500 5* shards always after a clearance
  • BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
    edited January 2019
    Yep, this event can provide enough different rewards that the 5-Star Shards can sometimes be pushed out of view, but they can still be seen if you scroll over to them. If needed, you can write to the Support Team to confirm that they were received, but scrolling through the rewards screen should confirm that they are there if it happens again.
    z8kye67lrnu8.jpeg
    please point where are the 500 5* shards

• jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    that’s exactly what mine showed !
  • Put your finger on one of those 5 items, and swipe your finger to the right. There are more than 5 items in rewards area. Then you will see the others.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    thanks guys emailed kabam as well