**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu in defense (possible bug?)

Hey guys, I was facing a duped Dormammu on left mini with debuff immunity and I was using Dr Voodoo and something curious happened. Voodoo was not placing Loa on it and the immune text would pop up on basics.
As far as I know Voodoo's Loa are not considered debuffs?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Even if he can't place loas on debuff immune champs it's not gonna change anything

But still he should be able to place them as they are not debuffs
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Yeah I figured the Loa were ultimately pointless anyway but just thought I'd bring it up.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Its not pointless especially if dorm has MD, Voodoo's sp2 on an even combo gives him a power burn buff not debuff so loas are useful in that scenario
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Its not pointless especially if dorm has MD, Voodoo's sp2 on an even combo gives him a power burn buff not debuff so loas are useful in that scenario

Dr voodoo power burn doesn't work on debuff immune champs. (But vision does)
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Sungj wrote: »

Power burn buff wouldn't do anything cuz he would power burn his opponent and that's a debuff so his sp2 is useless