Champion buffs for 2019

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,764 ★★★★
edited January 4 in General Discussion
Last year we had Red Hulk and Luke Cage buffs and now they are as amazing as ever. Not to mention Carnage and Venom got a revamp are an absolute blast. So, Which champs would you like to see buffed in 2019?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    OG DD, Magneto, Colossus, Jane.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 593 ★★
    Sentry (he’s not the worst but should be better), Loki, both magnetos
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    She hulk and hulkbuster
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 700
    Captain Marvel for sure since her movie is coming in March. It would be the perfect time to buff her
  • Phoenix5Phoenix5 Posts: 18
    Iron man and hulkbuster would be nice
  • BelfigorBelfigor Posts: 159
    All the core champs.
    Or remove ALL abilities except 2 from all champions
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,170 ★★★
    Buff Redskull
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I wanna see a year of the hulk champions
    Improve fixit, hulkbuster, hulk (not as much but he’s still kinda meh), she-hulk, abom

If the mutant direction is taken, the magnetos, xpool, colossus

There’s plenty more, but those are the top of my list
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    Both Magneto, groot, joe fixit, colossus, karnak, spider gwen, she hulk and kamala
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 1,764 ★★★★
    In my opinion ones who need it are hulkbuster, falcon, kamala khan, karnak, miles morales spiderman, Magnetos, Gambit, colossus, karnak, she hulk and iron patriot. I think phoenix and captain marvel should be buffed too but last year they buffed carnage and venom so we have to see.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,325 ★★★
    Redo the core avengers. Iron man, Cap, Hulkbuster, Superior Iron Man (still tony stark). And also fix the core X-Men, Colossus, Cyclops, Magneto, Deadpool X, Beast maybe. It sucks i can’t play with Deadpool X Force because I like Deadpool. I don’t like him enough to play his awful character tho
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 139
    She-Hulk, Abomination, War Machine, Groot, Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster (!!!), Spider-Man (Classic), Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Spider-Gwen. MANY more champs besides them need to be buffed though... just my priorities.
  • Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,009 ★★★
    I don't care about buffs, I just want better moves...tired of using Batman for half of my battles. Basically all 2015 champs apply....