**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF 1/2 players 7k+ prestige aw high gold 1 AQ 5x5

Hi we are looking to replace a few members due to real life commitments. We are a solid 20 mill currently alliance that is well organised and hold a wealth of skill and knowledge of the game. If your looking for the sweet spot between kill counting high pressure spending (which we most def aren’t) and good rewards then message me on line for a chat. Happy for those coming down from the pressure or those that want more than what they currently have. Line id: schmitrn for a chat.
AQ top 500+ finish weekly with a decent amount of map 6 crystals from milestone rewards

Comments

• SchmitrnSchmitrn Posts: 111
    5b63e2xjb5i4.png
    Still on the look out message me for a chat
    We are still on the look out for a few replacements before season starts again on the 9th. Message me for a chat
  • SnackAttack90SnackAttack90 Posts: 12
    Hey I’d be interested if you’re still looking. My in game name and line id are both SnackAttack90 if you want to check out profile/need more info
  • Hi, i m interested. My game name n line name is same i.e Parth90.
    Still on the look out if anyone is interested. Message me on line for the quickest response. Thanks ID: schmitrn