**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which skill to rank 5?

MrMrEMrMrE Posts: 17
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
All are.duped can't make my mind up on who to Max out

Which skill to rank 5? 24 votes

Winter Soldier
16%
Alfa_PigeonHaji_SaabStryke71121MrBirnix 4 votes
Moon knight
4%
Numan 1 vote
Hawkeye
79%
GroundedWisdomdanielmathSBundyBearKronos987654321Fireballs5ThatsausageHell_GoliathDanicb94WrongSpeedbumpAjisdopeCedricccsolivagant56KALIZODrizzitsJustArandomGuyhereTheMageHunterpisceanAnonymous346 19 votes

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    None wait for someone better
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Crossbones
  • Just wait. No one worth ranking
  • Yeah unless you have other r5 skill champs I'd wait. WS and HE can be useful with there power drain, bleed and all. If you wanted to rank now I'd say HE then WS. But if not I'd wait for CB or even GP since they don't need to be duped to be worthy. Also elektra and BW but they need to be awakened.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Cookiem0n_ wrote: »
    Yeah unless you have other r5 skill champs I'd wait. WS and HE can be useful with there power drain, bleed and all. If you wanted to rank now I'd say HE then WS. But if not I'd wait for CB or even GP since they don't need to be duped to be worthy. Also elektra and BW but they need to be awakened.

Elektra is good unduped
  • MrMrEMrMrE Posts: 17
    I have crossbones and black widow unduped and I have Electra duped
  • kwangkwang Posts: 19
    wait for gwenpool or panther (CW)
  • Gwenpool
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    MrMrE wrote: »
    All are.duped can't make my mind up on who to Max out

Just wait for a CB, BW, or GP dupe. MAYBE elektra or classic DD, but I wouldn't do those.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If its burning a hole in your pocket, Hawkeye.

However, I wouldn't r5 any of these. Wait for a better dupe. I still bring my r5 crossbones to war. Have to be careful which nodes to use him on, as anyone with MD will destroy him quick, but he destroys spiders
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Hold off until you get crossbones or BW