**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trials of the Alchemist

2»

Comments

• Options
    correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    Patchie93 wrote: »

I mean heimdall on resistor is actually dumb if you make a mistake and die (tried evading sp2) next fight he had 18 persistent charges instant sp3. One shotted a full HP r5/65

Don’t push him to a sp2.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Can all difficulties be done today?

Should be yes, but if anyone can confirm.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »

Yes
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »

Yes, I can personally confirm this.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Lol. If it doesn't update soon i may not be able to do any difficulties as i will be in work tomorrow and it may end before i get the chance.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I was doing fine until yesterday. honestly mesmerize is horrible.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Today was ridiculous. I got the fun lucky rng and pulled Killmonger, Dormammu, and Green Goblin. The degen on Dormammu was so stupid bunch of BS, 1000 damage per tic. Complete trash
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    OmegaMan wrote: »
    Today was ridiculous. I got the fun lucky rng and pulled Killmonger, Dormammu, and Green Goblin. The degen on Dormammu was so stupid bunch of BS, 1000 damage per tic. Complete trash

Yeah...dorm degen was a little insane here it absolutely melted my champs including blade

My bigger concern was with the speed of the ai. Not that I couldn’t work around it but dependent on who the ai was ie bpcw I found the ai was hitting int my block and triggering parry even though I was holding block. Could be a frame rate thing here but it’s an instant kod when you parry him and the pi is as high as it is
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Wanted to bring this up again so the devs can take a look. Iceman and Dormammu have no viable counters on this day. Change this ASAP. Please. Thank you.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    Wanted to bring this up again so the devs can take a look. Iceman and Dormammu have no viable counters on this day. Change this ASAP. Please. Thank you.

Iceman? Bring a cold snap immune.

Dorm, play well and don’t get degen procs.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Not everyone has a corvus or Sabretooth. Not a good answer.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This is trial of the Anger and dissapointment
  • Options

Iron Man Infinity War? Ghost Rider regenerating the Cold Snap damage?

Be creative.
  • Options

Be creative.

When you go up against a Dorm or Iceman. Let us see. Please include the clip if you get KO’d 🙃
  • Options
    What sucks, in my opinion, is that Kabam Community Managers like Lyra/Mike/Zibit/etc have probably seen this, but they refuse to communicate with us at least stating "Hey guys, *insert generic automated statement about the frustration of Epic, good luck next time but we will *definitely* pass this on to the dev team" -- we would like some response!
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Be creative.

When you go up against a Dorm or Iceman. Let us see. Please include the clip if you get KO’d 🙃

LoL. Yeah I'll be sure to run it on my alt when maintenance is done. Hopefully I get an Iceman or Dorm.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Benyr wrote: »
    I must have been lucky so far because I've cleared all days Epic with no items use. The matchups weren't too bad. Hopefully my luck continues. Had Venonpool Gwenpool and Heimdall today

I had Killmonger on second node. Make the math