**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No update [Merged Threads]

123457Β»

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    G0311 wrote: Β»
    So anyone with both devices can get an extra quest?

You wont have the boost to use to pass, you can try but with no boost no chance.

That’s highly debatable. I found the boosts interaction with a few nodes/champs made the fights harder...
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225 β˜…
    update is available o Google play store!!!
    . But for Google chrome :)
  • RisengawRisengaw Posts: 30 β˜…
    DANCFC wrote: Β»
    Anyone with both ios and Android devices will now at least be able to complete the first 3 levels of Alchemist without boosts. Free shards for them.
    Well done Kabam, the initial issue may not have been your fault but once again you screwed up on your solution. Sigh...

They could have just extended it, but why do that when you can have fun and mess with the community.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323 β˜…
    Welp Riperonni
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112 β˜…
    Ive been playing this game for three years and never remember an update taking this long. At the most 2 hours after ios users never this long. Kabame servers hve always favored ios thats why nobody on android can get a legend badge. The grimey companies gotta stick together. Will we even get to play the daily event we're all levels can be accessed... im gonna place my bet on NO
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112 β˜…
    Im guessing android wont release it cause it's broken and unlike ios android doesnt want your phone to melt
  • @zeezee57 already checked alternative sources. Gonna guess they don't get ahold of the updates until Google officially drops them. I can only guess that Kabam exclusively releases to their main sources, and the secondary/backups won't acquire them until they're available from the primary. In short, stuck waiting...
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22 β˜…
    Still waiting for the update
  • LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76 β˜…
    If this screws up my game, I'm going to be one unhappy customer. And we all know if things do go awry, compensation won't be very good.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 β˜…β˜…
    Now that you guys have a solution to those of us who are missing the trials of alchemist due to no update, what is to stop those with both Android and iOS devices to doing it twice?
  • Its 11:01pm here in the east coast and still no updates. The trials dont even come either.
  • FreedomCrusadeFreedomCrusade Posts: 14 β˜…
    edited January 2019
    Update is out
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2019
    Update just arrived for me and a few of my Alliancemates! h7zf1jhlxqh4.jpg
  • xX4ST1NXxxX4ST1NXx Posts: 13 β˜…
    Update for Google is now available!
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240 β˜…
    It would make sense if Kabam provided android users an energy refill
  • GerbilGerbil Posts: 50 β˜…
    Update finally came... But still no trials??? Whaaaa?
    Just say it... Android Users... You can't do the trial today... Regardless of update...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gerbil wrote: Β»
    Update finally came... But still no trials??? Whaaaa?

It's locked to iOS, we can't do today's until the 6th of February
    The Ghost of Steve Jobs strikes again!!!
    Wait... I'm booting up my old Windows Phone... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... .............. Nope
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    Update is available for Android now
  • User5000User5000 Posts: 89 β˜…
    Just to Clarify. The extra trial of alchemist will be for only for Android users right?
    Because many iOS users plays and get the rewards.
  • Just updated and the trials did not show up what's going on with this update
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just updated and the trials did not show up what's going on with this update

People need to learn to read Announcements and post comments.
This discussion has been closed.