Options

Alliance War Rewards Need some improvements - Why we would even bother playing War?

Haven't been updated since a while. The rewards are really outdated. You can get enough shards to open 4* crystal every week from Arena rewards. So with the new Arena rewards AW rewards became much useless and not enough, why even we bother playing War?

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    We get ~700 5* shards per AW win, that's why we play. That and it's the only unpredictable part of the game, so I enjoy it.
  • Options
    WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    I've always said the rewards weren't worth the money people spend to win wars. Our alliance refuses to spend on war. It's not worth it for a few hundred shards. I don't understand why others spend and spend and spend just to win a war.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    It's crazy in tier 1 at a certain point. We can win wars without many items most of the time now, but our defense is stacked hard. We have watched people give 170+ deaths to us. That's an expensive loss for nothing lol. With all of that being said, rewards need updated for sure.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Plus the fact that Alliance Wars last 48 hours. Definitely time to buff AW rewards. Give us some tier 4 catalyst fragments.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    the war victor crystals could use an update. opening a lv. 1 revive is hardly a prize for war victor loll

my last 2 have had 3* arena boosts...like why??
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    the war victor crystals could use an update. opening a lv. 1 revive is hardly a prize for war victor loll

my last 2 have had 3* arena boosts...like why??

Oh my God that's TERRIBLE! lol
  • Options
    NotYetShiningNotYetShining Posts: 9
    I do agree that they need to be updated. Most of the alliances in the game are not in the tier 1 rank for rewards, so for most of us even winning a war means we get a pitiful amount of 4* or 5* fragments. Just a little boost to the amount of fragments we can get or even better rewards from the crystal should be enougg, otherwise there really is no need to do a war when you can get more from just playing in the arena.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    O

I will trade you your revive for my 3* arena boost!
    Excuse my language, but that is a kick in the privates

/TEAR

I got like 800+ 3* arena boost crystals sitting in inventory, not even sure what to do with them except use them on item use lol.

However, today I got a lv.2 team alliance heal pot!

A 7k ATK jugg manage to hit my champ for 10k + damage with his S1, each hit if I block during his unstoppable hits for 700+, what is 1500 good for...

The loyalty is much betteer