**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Rewards Need some improvements - Why we would even bother playing War?

Haven't been updated since a while. The rewards are really outdated. You can get enough shards to open 4* crystal every week from Arena rewards. So with the new Arena rewards AW rewards became much useless and not enough, why even we bother playing War?

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    We get ~700 5* shards per AW win, that's why we play. That and it's the only unpredictable part of the game, so I enjoy it.
  • Options
    WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    I've always said the rewards weren't worth the money people spend to win wars. Our alliance refuses to spend on war. It's not worth it for a few hundred shards. I don't understand why others spend and spend and spend just to win a war.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    It's crazy in tier 1 at a certain point. We can win wars without many items most of the time now, but our defense is stacked hard. We have watched people give 170+ deaths to us. That's an expensive loss for nothing lol. With all of that being said, rewards need updated for sure.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Plus the fact that Alliance Wars last 48 hours. Definitely time to buff AW rewards. Give us some tier 4 catalyst fragments.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    the war victor crystals could use an update. opening a lv. 1 revive is hardly a prize for war victor loll

my last 2 have had 3* arena boosts...like why??
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    the war victor crystals could use an update. opening a lv. 1 revive is hardly a prize for war victor loll

my last 2 have had 3* arena boosts...like why??

Oh my God that's TERRIBLE! lol
  • Options
    NotYetShiningNotYetShining Posts: 9
    I do agree that they need to be updated. Most of the alliances in the game are not in the tier 1 rank for rewards, so for most of us even winning a war means we get a pitiful amount of 4* or 5* fragments. Just a little boost to the amount of fragments we can get or even better rewards from the crystal should be enougg, otherwise there really is no need to do a war when you can get more from just playing in the arena.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    O

I will trade you your revive for my 3* arena boost!
    Excuse my language, but that is a kick in the privates

/TEAR

I got like 800+ 3* arena boost crystals sitting in inventory, not even sure what to do with them except use them on item use lol.

However, today I got a lv.2 team alliance heal pot!

A 7k ATK jugg manage to hit my champ for 10k + damage with his S1, each hit if I block during his unstoppable hits for 700+, what is 1500 good for...

The loyalty is much betteer