Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 6

So when Act 6 is going to be live? Wasn't going to be in January?

Comments

• Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    Not quite yet! We haven't announced a date because we're still working on the content itself. We're really excited to get it out to you all, but won't do so until it is 100% ready!
  • Options
    Not quite yet! We haven't announced a date because we're still working on the content itself. We're really excited to get it out to you all, but won't do so until it is 100% ready!

I am so hyped!
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Please dont make act 6 likr the maze. Thanks
  • Options
    BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21
    Act 6 can be the same difficulty of the maze, but the rewards should be as amazing as it is difficult.
  • Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I hope for once a act has a straight line and doesnt go in funny looking directions for once, but im guessing that aint happening, they will have a act which is so badly buffed up that you'll eat your account alive for sure!
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I imagine Variant and The Maze are good examples of where to expect the level of difficulty.
  • Options
    Check the news and announcements section