**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the worst pull you have ever had?

You finally get enough shards to open that 5* crystal you were anticipating, thinking of all the champions you would love to get, and the ones you wouldn't mind getting, adding more to the list of ones you'd love to get. You wouldn't even mind getting a dupe, even though you only have one other 5*. As the crystal spins, you play a tiny little drumroll in your head, watch it slow down, heart jumping as you pass a Blade. You come closer and land on... Captain America. CLASSIC. You upgrade, yah, but you think the entire time about how if you had one more chance you could land on a better one. You see your alliance members pulling Doc Ocs and other amazing champions, wishing you could trade. This is my story, I'm curious to hear yours. What is the worst pull you have ever had?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    5* magneto
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    5* KK
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Hulk buster 2 out of 3 crystals I opened in a row
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Alliance mate pulled rhino from 6* feature today. What a running kick to the yarbels.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Five. Star. GROOOOOOOT!!!!!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    5* Groot 2 of 3 (third was OG IM) from basic 5*’s.

Dr. Zola
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Probably the colossus between the ghost and the Void
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    My first, and only 5* feature, Rocket. He's not the worst, but I was expecting better for 15k shards.
  • Emil_LimsonEmil_Limson Posts: 17
    edited January 2019
    6* Phoenix. Pure arena fodder
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Falcon and Old man Logan from featured crystals.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    colossus x2, king groot, old man logan, howard in 5 crystals
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Antman and VP
  • HarnitHarnit Posts: 14
    Captain America Classic

I'll probably pull worse next time.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    5* Colossus. My 2nd 5 star ever, hurt
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I got a 5 star awakening gem, and from there I’ve been on a run of the worst mutants in the game. Magneto. Old Man Logan. Stings when it’s after a Kamala Khan and Agent frigging Venom.

Le Sigh. I’m a couple of hundred shards away from another opening and I don’t even get excited anymore.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    my 13 6* pulls
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    Opened 3 5* crystals and got all cosmic, and not any really good ones. 1 decent (barely) capt. Marvel, and 2 lame a ronin and venompool. I just SMH!!!
  • For my second chance at a 6* I saved the shards for a fueatured one. At the time with Domino, Cap IW, IM IW etc.

I did get a Deadpool (X-Force). 15.000 6* shards my a** :D
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    5* OG Iron Man twice in a row....

That's what I got after completing act 5. To add to matters, I already owned a 5* OG Iron Man.
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Yesterday, 5* Rocket Racoon :’(
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    My 5* She-Hulk was, well... less than exciting, let's say.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I'm on a 5* roll:

Colossus
    Ant-Man
    Drax
    CA
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Just had this awful almost game quitting run of 5*s
    AM, Colossus, jugs, colossus, rhino, groot, storm IP!! Thankfully the 9th was MS
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Cyber monday package. Got 5* crystal with Odin. Duped Collosus. 🤦‍♂️

Oh. I shouldnt forget my 15k 6* Jane Foster.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Dupeing IF