Options

How good is Thing in your opinion?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Which tier do you place Thing in?

How good is Thing in your opinion? 116 votes

Above God Tier
11%
Maximus_SpankersonKirklinSheer_ColdjimmyjohnsKaladin_No_EkingJoseOklaxtheCowabungaSkygodRÄGUVANSHSahil_R_RanaAceTheMagician7 13 votes
God Tier
27%
Spity68abiew78nebGoogleplexianSavio444KenshioUrrymonsterGrootman1294StauntonTinoMiaReaper213King_GarfpeasantTheSpicyKnightZed_1800ICE_ICE_BABYCosmicspiderman777LobbypoopUltimatesaber32Savage_ 32 votes
Demi-God Tier
36%
AjavedRoachboyZENBobbychoice_6LosspikNifzTendersquadNanoDroidFineDogRikuremaWalkinhighlightDarkrider05AquamaAhitlawG0311axelelf_1NiteAndDaeharerabbit99KillerRino19John757 42 votes
Below Demi-God Tier
25%
ChadhoganTJ82igotgame1075HeadrollerTHX135Sagetrofholzadknight27MelkerlanneroJokepool6yrara93tom523Bruinsfan8510Zuko_ILCHellboyy9999B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2BeatleraoTopCat87KickNatherinaLordNeo 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Demi-God Tier
    I haven't played with him, only against him in Master, but his immunities and rock shield seem really useful. His specials are pretty easily evaded, though, and with a little practice it's not too hard to get his charges to 15 and then drain them back down by baiting a special. He'll be an annoying defender until people learn to deal with him, and he'll be great for a lot of offensive content but probably not as good as some of the other high-tier champs.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Demi-God Tier
    That unstoppable rock charge thing can be annoying, but there are enough counters out there. My 4-40 BW oneshot the Master boss and my 2-35 Elektra destroyed UC thing. Elektra is better than BW: AAR+ bleed, so no matter how long the fights are, you can easily keep him under 5. Not New and rare champs nobody has. I am sure Blade destroys him too, bleed on every parry? Byebye rock stacks!
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Below Demi-God Tier
    The fact that a bleed immune is still affected poorly by bleed champs is kinda bs.
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Above God Tier
    Try fighting him on 29 or aon... then repoll this
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    He’s prob around god teir as he’s tanky, has good utility and special character mechanics (rock stacks), and a fair damage output after ramp up. However his synergy with the champion really puts him up there. Plus he still has 2 mystery unique synergies
  • Options
    KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Above God Tier
    Try fighting him on a all or nothing node. Almost impossible to beat him. Not a single champion can counter it. He will be unstoppable from rock shield or he will sp3 and become unstoppable and unblockable. Its ridiculous.
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Above God Tier
    Best defender in the history of ever. I'm never trying Master mode again :D
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Below Demi-God Tier
    Solid meh
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Demi-God Tier
    I’d place him at demi god to god tier he looks awesome. Props to kabam for continuing to make awesome champs :)
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Below Demi-God Tier
    Seems like a good defender. Korg 2.0.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    That’s a personal question.
  • Options
    Demi-God Tier
    what I have seen of him, he takes some time to build up those fury buffs but once you get those fury buffs, he is pretty decent.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He's pretty good for defense and offence, but he takes a while to ramp up.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Given just his basic toolkit, and without BS AoN AI, very easy to work with once you learn to pay attention to the stacks.

I've 100% UC, simply using my Hypy on him, just paid attention to stacks, baited specials at 15 to clear them.

Given certain nodes, such as AoN, I can imagine he will cause much nerd raging to fight.