**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured 5 star pulls

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So, did anyone get something good out of the new featured 5 star crystal? Unsure if I would go for it unless I have pulled enough 5 stars from basics.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I popped 8
    Nightcrawler x2
    Pun99 x2
    Starky (dupe)
    King groot (dupe)
    Venom the duck x2

On the side of odds 3/8 really decent pulls.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    I don’t need it at the moment. I have my teams set up already. Plus I have a bunch of champs that needs to be awakened like Korg, Blade, him, etc.
    It stop just after Spider Gwen so I’m happy af. 😂
    I was shocked. @Midnite93 I was hoping for x23 funny enough. I’ll take it though. He’s really something.
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Venom the Duck & Gwenpool
    Good pull @Drooped2 he could be a problem duped.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Opened one last night, and got mephisto. At the beginning i was super disappointed, but after a while I did some research and reminded myself of mephisto's abilities. Then i realised that he is way better than average, with extreme utility, potentially infinite power gain and an amazing revive mechanism. I should open another 2 before the crystal goes away, lets see....
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    4 of my last 5 5* have been Featured. Quake, Karnak (awakened him), Quake, YJ (awakened him). Had 1 normal between and it was Elektra. Not great pulls but could have been worse.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Pulled GP out of current featured.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Duped Magik again so happy
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Pulled drax😢
  • Just pulled 5* spider Gwen from featured.. pissed 🤬
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    x23
    nightcrawler
    king groot