**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incincerate Immunity - Dormammu, Ghost Rider, & Morningstar

Y U no update incinerate immunity for Dormammu, Ghost Rider, & Morningstar yet?!

And y these same characters not immune to BOTH bleed and poison?!

It’s been >2 years Kabam.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    There is no need for it. Just read the other 100 threads on it instead of creating another one.
    Incinerate immunity, it makes sense either way. But why would they be poison immune just because they lack blood?
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    There is no need for it. Just read the other 100 threads on it instead of creating another one.
    Incinerate immunity, it makes sense either way. But why would they be poison immune just because they lack blood?

You're kidding, right?
    -First, Ghost Rider. He's a blood skeleton on fire. How do you supposedly incinerate something that is already on fire? and how the hell do you poison it?

-Second, Morningstar. Please, tell me how to poison a cursed walking armor/iron maiden? Please, I beg you to show me da wae.

-Lastly, Dormammu. Honestly, this is tricky to evaluate, because it is a mystical entity made purely of energy. if you think about it to the extreme it should be immune not only to poisoning and bleeding, but to incinerate and shock as well. But to fight it becomes an avatar made of mystical flesh, I guess? so he should not be immune to any of those effects, is he? as I said, it is difficult to analyze.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Is a fictional universe, and that itself answer's everything. The game works the way the developers want it to work.
    Models are just visual, and what really matter is what the character can do and not how it looks like.

In fictional universe's, a character that can create fire and be immune to the same fire it creates doesn't realky necessarily makes it immune to the fire created by someone else (and this does happen in many fictional stories out there). Specially when the fire isn't the same.

Poison him? He has bones and gases around him. Pretty easy.

And you can think that way on every other character in the game to be honest
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Font forget the Phoenix
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    Font forget the Phoenix

i dont Phoenix like a imune, but maybe for fun interaction, if she gets incinerated she could gain a gain in power, or loads of fury more quickly
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    -First, Ghost Rider. He's a blood skeleton on fire. How do you supposedly incinerate something that is already on fire? and how the hell do you poison it?

He's not a blood skeleton on fire. He's the Spirit of Vengeance incarnate, and there's no way to hurt the Spirit of Vengeance with any physical attack whatsoever. He's not on fire he's surrounded by mystical flames. But you can't burn Ghost Rider because he's completely immune to physical damage. You can't really cut him, bleed him, crush him, shatter him, injure him, or kill him short of extremely powerful mystical means or the kind of physical force normally associated with astronomical impacts.

You can't say burning him is nonsensical, but kicking him into unconsciousness is a-okay. You accept the rules of Battleworld that allow Punisher to shoot him down, and all that implies.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Not again...