**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I was right about Kabam.

xbfkhisnv4lj.png

Just a week ago, I finished exploring ultron variant, and one of the gems pulled was 2015 skill. I made a post on this forum asking which skill champion I should take to R4. I took suggestions and r4 my hawkeye.

at the same time, I also made a "joke" about how i'm worried if I r4 any of the the skill champions (elektra, hawkeye, WS), i'll immediately pull a 6 six star. See the thread I made.

Guess what, today I opened a 6star crystal. AND there you go, a 6 star hawkeye.... Last pull was a 6 star sabertooth.

yes, they seemed decent pulls on surface. but i already have r4 hawkeye and sabertooth. so what's the point? Useless (not aid in game progression in any way).

At least I've been right about Kabam all along.

Comments

• webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    qqwrcf3m9ju9.jpeg

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I would love a 4/55 and 6* Hawkeye. That’s sweet.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Sad but alest it wher a 2015 gym with didt cost u gold to upgrade tap only for lvl
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Look at It this way. Now you wont waste resources to r5 them. Just rank up the 6* instead later.
    webtswx wrote: »
    qqwrcf3m9ju9.jpeg

duped karnak, pulled the same champion as their r4 version. these 6 stars are basically useless. hopefully kabam;s unique algorithm detects my history of bad pulls, and next pull will be an "upgrade" (i mean, my prediction was right last time, wasnt it?)
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Look at It this way. Now you wont waste resources to r5 them. Just rank up the 6* instead later.

hawkeye is good at r4. No sane person is going to r5 him anyway, or r2 his 6* version......
    but now I know what to do with my 2015 science gem (glad I still havent used it). definitely not gonna use it on my yellowkjacket. because next thing you know i'll be pulling a 6* yellowjacket. Kabam, are you listening ?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Gamer wrote: »
    Sad but alest it wher a 2015 gym with didt cost u gold to upgrade tap only for lvl

The gems do cost gold to use.........
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

The gems do cost gold to use.........

I'm just sad that it seems I spent time and units exploring Ultron varirant for nothing. rank up gem wasted; 6 star pull was useless....
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    @webtswx frustrating for sure until you really look at it. You have 2 ST. That’s enough said. Holy **** I’m jealous.

Hawkeye has just become a permanent fixture on my aq team. He is so awesome for aq. Although you got kabamed, it’s really not bad. There’s worse situations out there for sure. I’m jealous for sure.
    qqwrcf3m9ju9.jpeg

duped karnak, pulled the same champion as their r4 version. these 6 stars are basically useless. hopefully kabam;s unique algorithm detects my history of bad pulls, and next pull will be an "upgrade" (i mean, my prediction was right last time, wasnt it?)

This complaint makes very little sense to me. At any given time you'll have a chance to pull a higher version of a champ you already have. You rank up the champs you need at the time to do what you want to do, and eventually you understand you won't need them and they fall by the wayside as you progress. It's (assuming you're not a kid) like a high school diploma, after my Masters and BA, I don't care about displaying it on my CV and it sure doesn't factor into any of the client discussions i have, but without it I'm not where I am now. You ranked up your hawkeye for a reason ( may not have been a good one, but whatever), understanding you may pull one as a 6 star, so I'm not sure why that's a Kabam issue.

I r4 hawkeye after already exploring variant (not before) only because I have the gem, not because I plan to use him in my team. It's hard for me to see the two hawkeyes will help me in any way soon.
    Having 2 Hawkeye isn't the worst thing in the world. You might bring both on some quests where power control is heavy

No i definitely agree. but for now, it's hard to see their use since i finished variant. perhaps, if there's an event in the future where it requires you to only bring champions from a specific class, then i can see the two hawkeyes being helpful at least.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    qqwrcf3m9ju9.jpeg
    Jesus man, do you know how good your roster is now? Omega Red and Sabretooth have a nice synergy, throw a Void or Killmonger and you've a superb team.
    qqwrcf3m9ju9.jpeg
    Jesus man, do you know how good your roster is now? Omega Red and Sabretooth have a nice synergy, throw a Void or Killmonger and you've a superb team.

Wouldnt it be nice if the 6 star pull was not killmonger instead? lol. I can only dream. I'm defintely not complaining about my roster. Currently, I can finish all uncollected eq without using any potions and already explored variant.

It is just interesting to see I made a joke about pulling a 6* hawyeke last week after r4 him, and it became true, because I knew it was gonna get kabamed.
    and just to clarify, this is definitely not a complaint post. I'm posting only because I thought it was funny that my prediction was right. and it happened only one week after I made my previous post.
  • Just to clarify, hope I never get Captain America IW, useless for my purposes. Isn’t it better that way?