Who is the best champion on your roster?

13»

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Member Posts: 756 ★★★
    Luke Cage,Corvus and X23 for me
  • PrathapPrathap Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    2 Years back it was Spidey., Later Ultron., Much later Luke Cage., Next Iceman and now Blade, GR & Thor + Iceman..

Just for the game though... No one is going to take Spidey's place in my heart and life :)
  • THEHUNTSMAN_242THEHUNTSMAN_242 Member Posts: 17
    vfyc72lkoobu.jpg
    Ultron. 5 star. Unawken. Level 4. Just got him yesterday
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    For me, 2 champs currently pass this title back and forth depending on what I'm doing. My 5* 4/55 AA and Wasp are both insane. AA gets quick insame kills with bleeds, poisons and neurotoxin. Wasp I usually chain a 4hit combo into a heavy for some awesome damage until I can connect with and special 2 which not much usually survives. Honorable mentions to my maxed 4* Hyperion and X23.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Good question. My awakened Red Hulk is one of my favourites, I bring him with every AW and AQ. My awakened Iceman I also have a long time and a close companion. My 3rd would be Hyperion/Killmonger, the former for AQ and the latter for AW, those Indestructible charges have saved me a lot.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Member Posts: 183
    My best is Archangel. His damage over time is so helpful on non-immune champions and arenas for when you don't want the defender to get his third special
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Member Posts: 742 ★★
    IMIW and IW CAP
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Member Posts: 178
    R5 Domino, use her for everything except variant
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Member Posts: 92
    For me its between my first 5*, Dr.Voodoo and 4 star Captain America IW both induced but with right strategy, they can be op
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Member Posts: 92
    Oh yeah 5* crossbones and 4* IMIW is good to
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Corvus Glaive at the moment, though it had been Magik for quite awhile.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Tough choice between Blade and Sabretooth.

I don't have Corvus, Domino, CapIW, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Ghost, etc..
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Member Posts: 294 ★★
    Sig 44 4/50 SW 4*, crazy dmg output, Power lock and power steals saves my A$$ more times than I could count, crazy regen, crazy crit rating and crit DMG rating. Sp2 hits like a truck, consistently 16K dmg.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Member Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Corvus 4/55, or 6* Wasp
  • VulcanMVulcanM Member Posts: 664 ★★
    5* ghost
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Still R4 Blade for me. Carries so much of the load. But I don’t have any of the top shelf 2018 champs or Stark—so I don’t know what I’m missing.

Dr. Zola

Geez man sorry to hear that. From what I've seen on here you're a long time player, that sucks that RNG is keeping these new champs off your roster. My 5* roster is incredibly shallow in terms of quality but at the top I have IW Cap and Corvus and they're both amazing champs, Cap being my favorite. Here's hoping for you to add some new champs with your upcoming pulls, get a taste of these powerful champs they're pumping out.

Haha...it’s fine. Not like a R4 Blade, Medusa and Voodoo are bad champs. Plenty of people who would love to have them. First World Problems.

Dr. Zola
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Member Posts: 649 ★★
    It has to be my 4/55 Magik. She was my first 5* Champion, and I'm still waiting patiently for that dupe.

Dude I have an AG and a lot of Mystic t4c waiting for her... I am hoping she comes.
  • NikskiniNikskini Member Posts: 237
    My 5* magik is my mvp she helped me alot in completing all story quest
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Member Posts: 675 ★★
    4/55 duped SL

About to 4/55 Ghost though I guess.