**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Hyperion or Domino to R5 - LOL - Advice and thoughts needed...

Heya folks,

I need some help from experienced players who have completed LOL! Paralysis by analysis. I've watched all the videos but have not seen a "versus" discussion.

At the end of the month we get another T2a which will allow me to take either Hyperion (sig 59) or Domino (unduped - but have a generic stone if worthwhile) to R5. Principal immediate use will be LOL. I'll be @ or close to ranking the other one to R5 anyway after LOL.

I've done easy path already - so looking at paths 2-7.

I have Blade at R5 and:

Ghost Rider R4
CapIW R4
Gulk R4 (not for LOL obviously)
Star Lord R4 (sig 79)

6* Killmonger
6* WS (yeah I know - I pulled WS first and was let down - last 6* was KM - now I'm like BANG!)
6* Sentinel
6* Drax

What say you?

TL;DR: R5 Domino or Hyperion for LOL? Would you use a stone on Domino?

Comments

• Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    ^^^ I still expect Blade+GR to be my main attacker. Archangel and Proxima at R3 are other options. Have all the 4*s for synergies etc.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hell no woukd I ever use a generic stone on Domino. I wouldn’t even use a mutant on her. As for which one is better, I think Domino is probably the “easier” choice. She is just great without doing much. Hype needs fury from his heavy which I feel would be really difficult in LOL due to limber.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Domino for lol. No awakening needed I believe for attacking.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Domino no question. Unlimited parries with massacre and you're off to the races.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Domino. Easy to use, unlimited parries, great block proficiency.

Also don't generic Domino lol, I wouldn't even use a mutant gem. Her sig adds nothing to attack. The energy damage is negligible.