**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Roster

So I’ve made a few act 5 posts and I got some different advice so I went back to start 100% on act 4. I’m just about done and I got resources to spare. Who do I need on my roster to tackle act 5?

pe1y9dn7c1r8.png
04mr0x3t42bf.png
urs9x66yp0tl.png
7050yk60ipa3.png

Comments

• KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    You’ve got all the strongest champions that you could need, but you need to rank them up more unless you’re okay with spending a pretty good amount of units/money.
    I recommend get more 4*s to rank 4 or 5, and then shoot for it. I just rank 4’d my first 5* and am planning on shooting for it soon.. i’m free to play, so if you are okay with spending then disregard the second part of my post.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    You’ve got all the strongest champions that you could need, but you need to rank them up more unless you’re okay with spending a pretty good amount of units/money.
    I recommend get more 4*s to rank 4 or 5, and then shoot for it. I just rank 4’d my first 5* and am planning on shooting for it soon.. i’m free to play, so if you are okay with spending then disregard the second part of my post.

I am free to play so I appreciate your advice. What champs do you specifically recommend
  • Gwenpool
    Blade
    Starky
    Dormammu
    IMIW
    Those should be your mvp imo