**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unduped Dr Voodoo

Pulled him as a 4* but don't have any gems to awaken him. Is he worth taking up unduped or should i wait?

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If you believe Seatin, he's only pretty useful unawakened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1JOVZUXJg

Personally, I ranked up mine till 4/40, so if I dupe/awaken him, he's immediately ready for action. You might not have the catalysts/ISO-8 to rank/level him up if you do awaken him... He still has nice Regen and Power Drain/Burn.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Use in AQ
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    He's pretty bad unawakened
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    One of my best all time champs. Little better duped. Heal helps him keep going fight after fight. Spirit venom is great dot. Especially when you get bosses like groot. High dot.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I leveled mine up to Rank 4 and waited for an awakening.

He’s above average unawakened but he truly becomes elite when he’s awakened. Seatin has some great tutorials on him.

After I awakened him, I took him to Rank 5 and have no regrets.

I only have 3 Rank 5 4 Star champs and Dr. Voodoo is worthy of it.

Just remember, even combos to convert poison on SP 1. Odd combos to Power Drain on SP 2.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hes meh unduped.
  • Options
    RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    i ranked mine up to 4/40 for power control and yesterday awakened and took him to rank 5 after exploring act 4
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Thanks for the input guys! Guess I'll take him up since I need a power control champ.