**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

250k player looking for active alliance

My username in game and on line app is geministarz6. I'm a decent fighter. Looking for an alliance where I'm useful, but not one of the top players. Current alliance runs map 4 except for last, which is map 3. Looking for a silver 3 to gold 2 alliance to join that is organized and active. Definitely prefer a social group!

I'm leaving my current alliance because communication and participation have dropped off considerably.

I'm an adult east coast USA player if that makes a difference.

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    You sound like a good fit for my alliance but we're currently full but evaluating performance of a few. Gold 2, running 44333 x 3 AQ (50 million+), minimal donations and communication is key. All very sociable as well. Hit me up in game (Storm_Shadow) if interested.
  • AARMISTERAARMISTER Posts: 38
    Join my discord server and we can chat more there
    https://discord.gg/cExVBgB
  • Sactown_raiderSactown_raider Posts: 60
    edited January 2019
    Find me on line sactown_raider We run map 4x5 and war. We're used to gold 2 tier 10 wars. Highly organized but fun and chill. Min Donations. Just need to be active enough to help clear the maps. Hit me up for more info
  • verge_121verge_121 Posts: 82
    Tried finding you on line but couldn’t get it work. HMU on line: verge121
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Are you still looking? If you are you can add me on Line: adziemarie
    thank you!
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    Are you still looking for an alliance?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    We’re a 12 mil alliance running 55533 in AQ tier 8 in War finishing gold 2 last 3 seasons Sent an in game friend request please respond if you’re still looking.
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited January 2019
    @geministarz6
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a chill/retirement but active 7.7 million alliance that's recruiting two plus players with a base rating of 80-100K+. We’re Silver 2 looking to advance to Silver 1 or at least Gold 3 by the end of Season 7.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join, and it keeps us more organized in AW/AQ. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1, ClassyMassey) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand and you MUST add us on LINE before joining the alliance.
    IGN: GorerillaTactic (Me, Officer), Liam 7 (Leader), OpethFan1 (Officer), Massey1997 (Officer)

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 2 and 3 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 3/3/2 or 3/2/2. While in AW, we run three (3) BGs of Map 2 or 3/2/2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. Donations aren't mandatory but appreciated if you want to do beyond Map 3. We’ve been doing more Map 5 recently.

We run AW two to three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members. There aren’t any assigned paths in AW, but you can announce the path you’re taking in LINE.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    7,776,389 (7.7MIL)
    Alliance War: Silver 2– 1,044 AW Rating – Tier 14 – 924,998 points – Rank 1,279
    Alliance Quest: Prestige: 4,302 – Event Score: 23,402,624 – Placement: 6,793

ezltj9ta8x3z.png
    lplphd7mjl25.png
    v299tqr8en1i.png
    5s30rl51e5up.png
    5mmkf5vudmmb.png
    l5kqp1pmvccd.png
  • AgentVinod97AgentVinod97 Posts: 20
    Hi, please check us out. All the relevant information is given below. We're a 10-14mil ally.

clq167rccryo.jpg,
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    @geministarz6
    I couldn't find you on LINE, but I sent you an invite and request in-game.