**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Is 20 sigs on blade worth the extra 5 star shards?

So I have blade at rank 5/65 and used the awakening gem on him from act 5 and dumped all my sig stones into him. He’s around sig 60 right now. Should I save my 5 star shards for when his crystal comes back around just to see if I can add to his sig level? Or is it a waste of time? I’ll add that blade is my strongest champ right now and my only R5.

gxrha8kcxyif.png

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    Nop.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    This is a WAY COOL 5* roster, all I will say!
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I wouldn't but you have almost every top champ as a 5 Star
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    you gonna have extra 6 star shards not 5
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
    No. Plenty of opportunity to get 5* sig stones out there.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    I mean i'm probably going to I don't have my 5 star blade awakened and I would love to
  • Options
    I just upgraded my 4* unawakened Blade to 5/50 and y'all talk about duping a 5* version.
    I'd kill for a duped 5* Blade :D I do have a duped 5* Void on 3/45 now, most likely will see his 4/55 eventually.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    If you’re like me, you’ll pull him several more times now that he’s awakened via gem. Mine is now L200 after I’ve pulled him 2-3 times since late fall. So my answer would be no.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Don't. 1/5 chance for 15K shards for a dupe is silly. He isn't even that great anymore.

ST/KM are the new "must haves".
  • Options
    SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    It is if you are drunk
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Not at all broski
  • Options
    chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I’ll just pop basics. I need to awaken a lot of my 5 stars still.