**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Winners

Winners never give up. Winners always fight to make what’s best in life. True/false. Options pls!!!!!!......

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Losers can do both of those too. Sometimes it takes a winner to know when something is unachievable, give up, and move on to something else.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Here is a little truth... For every winner, there are hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of losers. One cannot exist without the other.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This thread’s gettin deep
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's the Eye of the Tiger, the thrill of the fight; rising up to the challenge of our rivals. And, the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night because he's watching us now with the Eye of the Tiger.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    So many times, it happens too fast
    You trade your passion for glory
    Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
    You must fight just to keep them alive
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    So many times, it happens too fast

survivor the eye of tiger ,ROCKY series
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    the best leaders know when to stage a tactical withdrawal and that sometimes you need to pull back, in order to regroup and advance at a better time, possibly in a different place.

the best leaders also know that you have to compromise in life and that sometimes you're not going to get everything you want and that making a compromise where everyone gains something and loses something is the real art of the deal.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Winners Don't Use Drugs
  • History repeats itself.
    Try and you'll succeed.
    Never doubt that you're the one.
    And you can have your dreams.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Winners Don't Use Drugs

Lies
  • So many times, it happens too fast
    Hamin wrote: »
    It's the Eye of the Tiger, the thrill of the fight; rising up to the challenge of our rivals. And, the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night because he's watching us now with the Eye of the Tiger.

Face to face, out in the heat
    Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
    They stack the odds 'till we take to the street
    For the kill with the skill to survive
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    4pl25csoxqfa.jpg
  • edited January 2019
    I sure would love an eye roll emote right now.

:)
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    "It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness." Act 5 Uncollected & LOL

“Cowards never start. The weak never finish. Winners never quit.” Dang I'm out of UNITS

“You’ve only got three choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.” All out of revives & health

“Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.” All out of units, revives & health

“Stay positive. Stay fighting. Stay brave. Stay ambitious. Stay focused. Stay strong.” Why can't I get uncollected with my 2 stars?

“My strength didn’t come from lifting weights. My strength came from lifting myself up every time I was knocked down.”
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I sure would love an eye roll emote right now.

:)

🙄

Also: winners learn to work with others to compliment strengths and get 100% AAR when inflicting a debuff.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Winners do more than have no quit. They know when to assess their situation and stop and withdraw in order to prevent further waste/losses. They don't give up but they redirect course to either hold to become capable of moving forward where they couldn't or pick a direction that is better cost benefit to them.

Not only do they not give up but they are willing to fail but acknowledge those failures and assess them in order to avoid making the same mistakes and build upon them. They play to their strengths but work on thier weaknesses that result on their failures.

IMO one of the biggest common traits amongst Failures is they dont acknowledge thier shortcomings and failures which in turn prevents them from learning from those failures and as a result they keep banging their head against the wall hoping for a different outcome.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    tr896pzmds15.jpg