**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a way for the Sorting and Filtering of the Champions Tab to be remembered?

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Rewriting my post..... if you sort / filter your Champs a certain way, can you set it as your default view or pin it to remember it?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    How else do you want to sort/filter by? There's already quite a few options.ld4pkozy8z0b.png
    j749hnhl651a.png
    jf3qc0nrvwut.png
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Magonus wrote: »
    I think it would be amazing if you could sort and filter your Champions in a number of ways. The default view right now is not based on PI its based on a mix of PI, who is maxed out, who can / cannot be ranked / levelled up. I think it would be awesome if you could sort a few different ways. Filtering would be an added bonus but sorting please..... Thanks!

You can already sort/filter by any method, rank, level, tier, availability, class, star level..etc... I just wish that once you sorted/filtered your champs it would stay that way until you change it..esp when sorting for arena fights..
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    OMG i feel like a tool! LOL! i didn't even know that was there. :( Thanks so much for pointing it out. Yikes... rookie mistake
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I'd like filters to persist.

I'd also like tabs/filters for boosts and crystals. Scrolling for ages, accidentally opening the wrong one, etc. it's annoying and overdue...
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    OMG i feel like a tool! LOL! i didn't even know that was there. :( Thanks so much for pointing it out. Yikes... rookie mistake

No worries. Glad to educate.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Okay I finally figured out one specific things to ask for (in addition to @JRock808 good point above).... please fix the "default view" when you open the Champions tab. By fix, what i mean it defaults to Sorted by Hero Rating High to Low, but this is not accurate. Its actually showing high to low MINUS maxed out champs. To prove and work around this, you toggle it to Low to High, then back to High to Low (presumably the same as the default / original setting) and voila! NOW its actually showing you all your champs High to Low, not just the ones that are not maxed out. That is broken and super annoying. Thanks Team!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Okay I finally figured out one specific things to ask for (in addition to @JRock808 good point above).... please fix the "default view" when you open the Champions tab. By fix, what i mean it defaults to Sorted by Hero Rating High to Low, but this is not accurate. Its actually showing high to low MINUS maxed out champs. To prove and work around this, you toggle it to Low to High, then back to High to Low (presumably the same as the default / original setting) and voila! NOW its actually showing you all your champs High to Low, not just the ones that are not maxed out. That is broken and super annoying. Thanks Team!

It's always been that way and it's really annoying.
    I'd also like to be able to filter champs that can be ranked but also the ones that you have resources to rank should be top of this filter.
    So champs with a blue arrow show before champs with a black arrow
  • Yes, the MAXED champs should appear with the others according to Rating. It’s sad that every time I go to my roster my reflexes automatically jump to hitting the Sort-Rating-Rating buttons to get them listed they way they should be by default.
  • It would be great filters show me the latest champions i opened in last 10-20 days or month.