**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Marvel

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
So... I recently got a 5* Captain Marvel, I went through jer stuff, and it says her attacks ignore armor. I was wondering if she ignores Emma Frost's armor as well

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    That’s a good question and unfortunately I don’t have an answer. Her description is incredibly thin (especially when compared to the encyclopedic descriptions of new champs) and I believe there was some discussion in another thread about fleshing out exactly what her abilities are in game.

For example, it suggests she ignores all armor, but is that really just a particular armor amount? I’m guessing there’s some limit, because even though mine is R3 and duped twice, I don’t see her hitting that hard. Either that or as with armor break champs, it just doesn’t matter that much in today’s meta.

Her info sheet is...not verbose.

d8cnz42mqyww.png

Here’s the more fulsome one...still just a single page.

g9sppdahigxg.png

Considering that most Summoners took at least one nap when reading the descriptions for IWIM and Thing, this reads like the Cliffs Notes version of the Cliffs Notes version.

Any mod able to give a little more meat on the bone for any and all of Carol Danvers’ super powers?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Considering that Cap Marvel is an old champion my guess is that she just ignores the standard armor rating of the enemy.
    Important for this is, that only her SP1 ignores armor. Not all of her attacks.

Also when duped she is hitting harder the more power she gets. So playing her "right" would mean to keep her at 3 bars of power because she is then hitting the hardest. No need for a SP1, 2 or 3.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    edited January 2019
    I have a 4* Rank 3, and I haven't used her much, but I tried her in Master Event Quest, and she was dealing major damage. Her Sp2 dealt over 20K damage against one of the bosses (I don't recall which one). I was blown away.

I'm putting her on the fast track to Rank 5 (after Corvus and maybe after Hype), after seeing that.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Very impressive! Duped or not? Mine is sitting at 1/10, until her dupe, I figured.
  • Options
    Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    I've got mine at r4. She hits like a truck. Only her sp1 ignores armor and does true damage.