**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Epic Difficulty trials/Act 5 Dropped inputs

Now let me preface before I get threatened with forum jail or trolls saying "GET GUD"

I've won 49112 PVP fights (565 streak) and 51164 quest fights in my just under 2 years of MCOC. Been streaming the game for a year and on average spend at LEAST 4 hours a day playing. I'm posting to get genuine feedback from other summoners and ANDROID users specifically about this issue. A dev comment or two would be welcome as well. I use a Note 9 8GB Ram 512 storage and yes I clear my game cache and phone cache regularly.

To document this further, I went into developer options to turn on visible screen touches to document the magic of the disappearing or dropped inputs. Lets be real if you are pressing the A button on your x box controller and it does NOTHING. You are going to take it apart or go get a new one. Because the controller works every time unless you have cheeto fingers.

Let us continue. Over the last 3 days during the ghost grind and 5* basic I fought roughly 1k fights and NEVER lost a light attack input during a combo -EVER- not 1 time. Then as soon as I go to fight in Epic trials today in the middle of a MLLLM combo my hero stops attacking and the computer completely wrecks me.

Going back to watch the DVR replay on Youtube I see that although I am continuously tapping the screen it completely ignores my touch. The touch indicator doesn't show up even though have my finger on the screen. So I decide to test out how common it is for the touch screen to "lose" an input. So i put 2 fingers, then 3, 4, 5, 6 and tap them in a menu screen repeatedly for a few moments and not once does my phone ignore or miss an input. Even with all those digits on there. Yet in the harder game modes I have been sabotaged over and over again by a light attack magically not registering.

I practice and play this game more than I should and know when something just isn't right. If you drove home tonight and your car decided to "drop" your brake input when a car stops short and you crash, you wouldn't be too happy. I'd imagine your car would go into the shop the next day... right?

Please Please Please let me know if this is happening to anyone.

I am a PAYING customer of this game and the product is not working as intended. Please don't view this post as another lazy complaining player looking for a free handout. I just want the controls to work the same over all game modes.

Cheers,
LaFleur

Yes, I will fill out one of those long forms.

Comments

• King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Hey LaFleur,

This was one of the main benefits from when I switched over to Apple. I know there will be people that tell you it doesn't happen on their Android phone... but it does on the harder content.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I play on android and my lag and missed inputs run in correlation to buffs on the enemy, particularly ones provided by whatever nodes on a given map.

Agree. Diablo is a mess
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    yeah from my experience if you wanna avoid this use iphone.
    android has always been bad for me.

i switched from samsung s7 to iphone 8plus and i will tell youo my gameplay improved dramatically due to better responses, no lag, no unwanted heavy attacks.

my not be what you want to hear.
    but, at the end of the day android devices are less superior at running MCOC than apple devices are.
    newer high spec android devices are better and can have less problems than older ones but iphone is the way to solve these issues.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear there's an issue preventing the game from recognising and responding to your inputs in the way you expect, and I understand something like this can be extremely frustrating.

There are many devices capable of running the game and each of those have different specifications, which means some can perform better than others. It also means there are many different variables to consider when trying to determine why one person experienced a specific performance issue when compared to someone who encountered the same issue.

More often than not, there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution to problems like this, however, we're always investigating any reports we receive here and working to make improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

So we can investigate this issue further, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below using our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience!
This discussion has been closed.