**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Parry not working. Specials not activating, combos not working, auto evade and heavies. Game crashes

Since the new update I have had some serious issues that are absolutely destroying the game for me. Parry is not working again, when I hit my special button nothing happens. When doing combos my champ will throw out evades and heavies or mediums instead of the combo I've played. Game crashes at the end of some fights causing me to lose half health even though I won. Ivery had to use up all my health/revive potions. No chance kabam will give them back to me even though the bugs are their fault, I've asked plenty of times and keep getting shot down or no reply at all. Funny how kabam have decided to push players to complete 5.2 by offering a sweet upgrade on daily crystals and given a time limit when it's all bugged out, meaning even more money spent on potions. It should be a part of the rewards for completing 5.2 in general and not by whatever date they said. Ridiculous.

Comments

• HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    Time limit? What is the time limit? My team isn't even close to taking on act 5 yet.
  • KryptoniankalKryptoniankal Member Posts: 5
    I think it was August 2nd.....not sure though dude
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Member Posts: 238
    I concur with the random heavies, lack of parry and specials not working while you sit there and get pounded. Additionally standing there like a chump at the end of combos instead of evading back is annoying too. iPhone is what I use.
    I almost forgot about the dashing back bug, a lot of the time I can't do 2 swipes back which gets me pummelled. So many issues I can no longer keep track. I use a Samsung galaxy 6 edge plus on android btw. Relieved to find out that it isn't just me that is suffering. I wonder how many players kabam has lost due to these bugs? My guess is a lot. The game was much better when I first started playing. Leadership synergy / parry (stun) specials, those were the days. Game was kind to lesser skilled summoner, now it's all degen etc to kill you off quick even though your a highly skilled player. Not really fair is it kabam? You guys nerfed off champs saying they are overpowered then give us champs like hyperion. Really???? It's just not right. We have enough to put up with from hackers/modders ruining the game for us all, we don't need that from the developers.
    I think it was August 2nd.....not sure though dude

Well there is no chance of me ever getting it then. That is dumb, the rewards should stay the same and give lower ranked players an incentive to go for it. The new daily crystal is the best reward from 5.2 and they are taking it away? Dumb.
    In addition to the daily crystal change for "the uncollected". It says it starts 2nd August, doesn't specifically say you must complete before that date but it does say that to benefit from the change "you must have earned the uncollected title". They need to clarify eligibility, is it open to everyone that completes it after the 2nd also?
  • PkArr0wPkArr0w Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2017
    yes you will start getting these crystals after you earn that title,doesnt matter if it is 2nd of august before or after.it just starts 2nd of august.so if you dont complete till then you will lose some crystals thats all,finish it and then you can collect them. simple!!!
    PkArr0w wrote: »
    yes you will start getting these crystals after you earn that title,doesnt matter if it is 2nd of august before or after.it just starts 2nd of august.so if you dont complete till then you will lose some crystals thats all,finish it and then you can collect them. simple!!!

Thank you for the clarification. It'll be a while until I can complete it, Just planning on starting Act 4 this weekend.
    Thanks for the clarification buddy. Any idea if banked daily crystals will be converted over???
  • PkArr0wPkArr0w Member Posts: 25
    no the new ones will start from august 2nd the old will remain as it is