**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why for money I get the worst champions?

Name in the Game: Dr. Day & Night
Please give me an answer how can I get duck for money third time??? It is impossible! How get another players Top champions without money and using scripts???
9812urnr1j81.png
mnmckzxufb6j.png

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Nothing. This game is built on RNG. Just because you spend doesn't mean you deserve the better champs.
  • I have paid approximately 700-900 EUR in the game and get this champions! It is normal? 4l3w6b3okvmt.png
    dr4w81boc2d0.png
    8nz3wq8p5x1s.png
    3vpzt8zhzeo2.png
    u2cupfyn25cb.png
    It DOES NOT MATTER how much you spend in the game. You could spend 10,000 Euros or you could spend 1 Euro. What champs you get ARE NOT affected by how much you spend, no matter what the conspiracy theorists say.
    With the number of 5* you have, the chances of pulling a new champ is slim. Just how it works.
    John757 wrote: »
    I believe he means he spent that much money buying the account and expected better pulls from the account he bought.

Dunno, that "700-900 in game" made me think that's how much he has spent in-game.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    You got a person complaining about bad pulls when they have a ton of amazing champs already and multiple six stars. It’s either a troll or someone who bought an account that doesn’t speak English but has an English sounding in game name.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Mikelo888 wrote: »
    I have paid approximately 700-900 EUR in the game and get this champions! It is normal?

Nope. On average, it should be much worse. I would open a ticket.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Please give me an answer how can I get duck for money third time??? It is impossible! How get another players Top champions without money and using scripts???
    9812urnr1j81.png
    mnmckzxufb6j.png

Would you rather pulling iron patriot instead? Howard is a good champ who is under rated because he’s a duck.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    9812urnr1j81.png
    mnmckzxufb6j.png

Would you rather pulling iron patriot instead? Howard is a good champ who is under rated because he’s a duck.

He’s not underrated, he’s properly rated. Whether it’s IP or HtD, they’re both the same and will sit on the bench.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    So cause you spent a bit of money you think deserve to get better rng? You’re just paying for more spins on the roulette my friend
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I have paid approximately 700-900 EUR in the game and get this champions! It is normal? 4l3w6b3okvmt.png
    dr4w81boc2d0.png
    8nz3wq8p5x1s.png
    3vpzt8zhzeo2.png
    u2cupfyn25cb.png

You have better champs than me put it that way , think your doing just fine
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    This is a none too subtle brag post, for those taking him seriously
  • @Mikelo888
    42947j8lucq9.jpeg

For spending real money on this anyhow
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    @Mikelo888
    42947j8lucq9.jpeg

For spending real money on this anyhow

You do realize that if people didn’t spend real money on this game then there wouldn’t be a game, or you’d have minute long ads between every fight. So, instead of calling people stupid for spending money, just say thank you.
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    It's simple. Do not spend. I stopped spending too. Afterward series of stupid pulls