**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HOW SHOULD I FEEL ABOUT GETTING RONAN AS A SECOND 5*

is ronan much better than IP, KK ,HB ,COLOSSUS ,KARNAK ETC

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I’d love a dupe Ronan, I could then start bribing him in events against those AI that gain massive buffs just so Ronan can stun chain them forever :)
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited January 2019
    dude did you do the enter the kabal quest Ronan was one of the biggest counters to the dreaded hydra adaptoid duped and high sig infinite stun lock ! and yes as a second 5* that's great
    I have pulled kk falcon and colossus and the biggest pain was falcon and colossus were from act 5 initial clear!
  • Options
    Suguchi_AffuSuguchi_Affu Posts: 21
    You've got to look at the positives as Batman1903 says. You could've gotten a lot worse and duping him isn't too bad, it's iso and 6* shards. There's a positive to everything. Except if you get a trash 5* for the first time
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    You should feel like you have just been kabamed, because that is exactly what happened
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Two words:

Hydra Adaptoid
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    i'd put ronan and IP at the same level of usefulness, much better than the others on your list
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Any Ronan haters obviously never had to fight any buff heavy bosses. On buff heavy champs, he slays. Granted, he needs a dupe to do so. I wouldn’t be opposed to duping him at some point