**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

act 6 chapter one release date?

Hey guys, any theories about when we'll get the release of act 6 chapter one? they began the beta testing a few weeks ago so I wouldn't think it would be too long... Better yet, could we get a hint? pls @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf ?

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Hint:

tqvbnovslr6h.png
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Hint:

tqvbnovslr6h.png

This isn't really one on one support... Just a general tagging to see if we can get any hints... People do it on other threads XD
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    It wasn't a few weeks ago and Kabam Wolf isn't a active mod anymore and hasn't been for almost a year.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    It wasn't a few weeks ago and Kabam Wolf isn't a active mod anymore and hasn't been for almost a year.

The beta started 3 weeks ago... No offence meant whatsoever, but to me that qualifies as a few weeks XD
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Felganos wrote: »
    Hint:

tqvbnovslr6h.png

This isn't really one on one support... Just a general tagging to see if we can get any hints... People do it on other threads XD

he was just trying to help you from warnings / bans on forum. Because tagging for no reason is against TOS.

My guess for Act 6 is Feb / March.

Ok, I apologise for sounding a bit rude if it came across that way XD, I personally think release would be beginning of Feb, seeing that one week alone is a pretty decent period of time to beta test and it's been 3.
  • Options
    Hint:

tqvbnovslr6h.png

he was just trying to help you from warnings / bans on forum. Because tagging for no reason is against TOS.

Ok, I apologise for sounding a bit rude if it came across that way XD, I personally think release would be beginning of Feb, seeing that one week alone is a pretty decent period of time to beta test and it's been 3.

1 week Beta? With all the issues that occur with every EQ they'd be better off doing a 3-month Beta Test.
  • Options
    Hint:

tqvbnovslr6h.png

1 week Beta? With all the issues that occur with every EQ they'd be better off doing a 3-month Beta Test.

At least this month's EQ didn't have any issues...
  • Options

The beta started 3 weeks ago... No offence meant whatsoever, but to me that qualifies as a few weeks XD

No the announcement was 3 weeks ago. The actual beta started about a week ago.
  • Options
    Hint:

tqvbnovslr6h.png

At least this month's EQ didn't have any issues...

Besides a lot of people still experiencing lag, I would agree. But that's been the main issue with a lot of EQs lately. But I would rather that Kabam take their sweet ol' time to make sure it's completely free of issues.
  • Options
    Hint:

tqvbnovslr6h.png

Map 7 beta test was like 2 months ago. Map 7 still in st available to play. So Feb is highly doubtful.
  • Options
    Hint:

tqvbnovslr6h.png

Map 7 beta test was like 2 months ago. Map 7 still in st available to play. So Feb is highly doubtful.

Yeah, but that was a decently widespread beta test. This one is VERY limited. Plus, if the leaked nodes are actually real, then it can't be that far away.
  • Options

May I ask how you know?
  • Options
    Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    ok ok everyone let's just say I win and be done with it.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    The "Story So Far" video was released, so I imagine Act 6 is awfully close. Next month I bet.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Lol. Love the conspiracy theories and assumptions in this thread.

You know that because...?
  • Options

May I ask how you know?

Both announcements were posted on the sticky threads at the top of the forums. Here's the original announcement about their plans for Act 6-
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/116715/act-6-chapter-1-beta-starting-today

The Beta will last for 2 weeks.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    Lol. Love the conspiracy theories and assumptions in this thread.

You know that because...?

@xNig There were 2 announcements that were posted at one point. One that talked about what is going to happen and one that actually stated the testing was starting IIRC. They were about 2 weeks apart.
  • Options
    What do I need to say to get banned?
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

May I ask how you know?

Both announcements were posted on the sticky threads at the top of the forums. Here's the original announcement about their plans for Act 6-
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/116715/act-6-chapter-1-beta-starting-today

The Beta will last for 2 weeks.

The announcement says beta "starting today," which was January 9. So, it must have wrapped up on January 23. Not that it suggests Act 6 is ready but just saying.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    4/21/19
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    4/21/19

Based on?
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    arsjum wrote: »
    4/21/19

Based on?

Not sure what he based it on but using science I have predicted 4/15/19
  • Options
    Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    What do I need to say to get banned?

profanity lots and lots of profanity...
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Well considering 42 is the answer to the universe, I’ll say 4/20/19. Hmm, I feel like that might be an important date of something else but I can’t quite remember............
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Well considering 42 is the answer to the universe, I’ll say 4/20/19. Hmm, I feel like that might be an important date of something else but I can’t quite remember............

I was going with 4+15=19 but your prediction is better
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Nice Hitchhiker’s guide reference XD
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Hey All,

No word on when it's coming just yet, but keep an eye out!

its-a-secret-gif-6.gif

We all know Nick is bad at keeping secrets... come now give us a clue!